11 people are viewing this hotel
US$240
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$240
4 138
2 105
4 138
2 105
All reviews privilege lounge privilege package privilege guests privilege service half board pool area piano bar a la carte restaurants buffet restaurant sea view every night main restaurant reception staff fantastic hotel life guards evening entertainment bottle of cava
Selected filters
7 - 12 of 7 425 reviews
Reviewed 8 June 2021

We had a really fun holiday at h10 conquistador. The food was very good and the cocktails where ever better ;) The place was beautiful! All the staff was incredibly nice and fun. We especially want to thank Davina, Rodolfo, Natalia, Jesica, Frianchesca and Jenifer, thankyou for the awesome holiday we will be back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank TessRoode
Daniela Dorta, Atención al cliente/recepción at H10 Conquistador, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2021

Dear TessRoode,

On behalf of H10 Conquistador Hotel, we would like to thank you for taking the time to complete the review and for giving us such high rating.!
We are glad to see that you had an enjoyable time with us. We are so pleased to read that our staff have done all to make your stay even more amazing. We will share this great feedback with our team. They all will be delighted!

Thank you again to share your nice experience and recommended us to other travelers.

Looking forward to welcoming you back at our hotel,

Kindest regards from H10 Conquistador's Team!

Reviewed 8 June 2021

They have the best cocktails and the best staff. I had the best time with me and my friends. It is close to everywhere and when you needed something the help you. The best of the hotel was the bar with good cocktails.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank Juliette-Haegens

Dear Juliette- Haegens,

Thank you for choosing us for our holidays and for your kind review. We are delighted to learn you could enjoy your holidays with your friends and you could enjoy our great location in Playa de las Américas.

Our bar team will be proud to read your comments concerning the cocktails!

We hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Kindest regards from the H10 Conquistador's Team.

Reviewed 2 June 2021

Overall the experience could have have been great: nice clean hotel with friendly staff. However the food is bringing down the overall level of satisfaction by quite a bit: The food itself is not bad, average one would agree, but the choice is very limited and oveall the food is not very tasteful due to a lack of condiments. On top of this for a 4 star hotel of this price level it is inexcusable that vegetables are being served out of cans. The carrots, the fruit salad, as well as several other vegetables which should have been prepared fresh are being served out of cans.

1  Thank Novastar77

Dear Novastar77,

Thanks a lot for posting your opinion on TripAdvisor concerning your stay at H10Conquistador.

We appreciate the time dedicated to share your impression of our hotel and apologize for not being able to fulfill your expectations.We know that we had just opened when you were in our hotel and we tried our best in this situation.when you were in our hotel and we were trying our best in this situation.

Your feedback is very important to us and we will take all your comments into consideration.

We are now fully open and hope you will give us a second chance to enjoy all our services. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you decide to do so, we will be happy to do our best to make your future holidays unforgettable.

Kindest regards from the H10 Conquistador's Team.

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

So first part of our stay in Tenerife was in well known Gran Bahia del Duque 5 star resort. Since that was fully booked for the 2nd half of our stay we ended up here in a so called privilege room. It was a little shock to go from there to here but we were positive and open minded.

I'll write my review with pros and cons.
Pro :
-Awesome staff, mostly at least.
-Nice privilege area.
-Food - This is a all inclusive hotel buffet and special theme restaurants are very good. Not fair to compare to Michellin star, you get what you pay for or even more. Simular food as on cruise ships I would say little salt and pepper and no need to complain.
- All inclusive drinks also have house wine bottles that was the big seller for me, since I hate to drink by glass I want my bottle next to me.

Cons:
-Not clean, the Bali bed we used was allways marked with green (as cleaned) even though I saw leftover of the chips I was eating the day before on the mattress. We sanitized ourselves everyday .
-Extremely rude bartender at the pool bar (woman) We had free minibar but because of Covid we had to pick it up at the bar. We did only ask for water nothing else and she denied us 4 bottles of water (2 are simply not enough) It was weird to get the feeling from the bartender that I am stealing water. I had to have the discussion with her that we must be able to get 4 bottles of water since we are not getting coke, orange juice or beer. This was just weird. The manager apologized and explained some guest ask for extra for others guest. Weird to approach every customer as if they are stealing for others. And by the way we had All inclusive package drinks as well.
-Privilege lounge poorly kept, lack of drinks and canapés.
- Very small room, claustrophobic small. We were moved to another room which was slightly better.
- The beds are horrible.
- This is maybe not important to other people but the wine glasses are small and horrible, I hate drinking from glasses like that takes the joy out of the wine. And the drinks by the pool are served in single use plastic cups. You cod serve cocktails in metal glasses lime for moscow mule and beer in multi usable plastic cups. Serving that way makes the experience so cheap.
- I did not feel the hotel to take very good Covid measurements hand sanitizers very often empty.

Although my comments are more negative we did in a way enjoy the stay. I actually do thing this hotel has the bones to be much better than it is. Scale up the details like wine glasses, better beds, more classy balcony furniture you know the little things. And don't expect your guests to be cheating like the thing with the water. On top of that I asked to take a bottle of wine to the balcony and was not allowed to do that.

I have already booked next May and I booked the Gran Bahia del Duque. This hotel is ok if you mostly care about all inclusive, but if you want luxury this is not your place book Gran Bahia del Duque.

I want to thank the manager for trying her best to make our stay good, she did well but in the end this is not up to our standards.

For god sake stop being sceptical towards all inclusive paying guests. It was weird not to be allowed to enjoy a bottle of wine in the balcony during Covid and have the staff think we are hoarding water. We paid 3800EU for our stay we can afford water like really ? That being said 380 EU is definitely overpriced.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank c-cruisers
Reviewed 23 January 2021

Arrived for a week all great at first glance, Until I requested some changes for my disabled mother spoke to Bernice on reception she must be the most rude and unwelcoming woman I have ever met in my entire life. Not going into detail here but like I say I will never stay at another h10 again anywhere on the planet even if I was paid too MAKE YOUR OWN MIND UP THERE, Anyone thinking of staying here please think again and have a look around else where there are lots of nice hotels with much nicer staff all around this area. I have been visiting Tenerife for over 10 years even twice a year some years.. KEEP CLEAR !!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 27ronnief

Dear 27ronnief,

Thank you for sharing your feedback in TripAdvisor.

We feel disappointed to read your review however we were expecting this review foryour behavieur during your stay.

we couldn't help because if you need some special services for disable guest , you should ask probably before booking if this services are availabale. We tried our best, but you were shouting to our staff.

Respect is the key to everything. We are first and foremost interested in ensuring that our guests have a satisfactory experience, but always in a polite manner. It is very difficult to try to assist a guest who crosses those lines.

We sincerely hope that you and your mother are well and that you enjoy your next stay at the hotel that can offer you what you are looking for.

Best regards from the entire H10 Conquistador team.