Lowest prices for your stay
US$327
Reviews (4 160)
4 163 results
3 241
3 241
All reviews animation team bedroom bungalow family holiday siam park kids club air con football pitch fantastic holiday bar staff kids pool aqua gym every night mini disco all ages self catering evening entertainment plenty of choice
Selected filters
34 - 39 of 4 163 reviews
Reviewed 29 July 2021

The bungalow IS very nice and clean the food IS brillant and there IS plenty of variety the sevice IS fantastic the staff jose IS verykind the swinming pool IS very nice and Big,i Will be back thank you fantastic holiday

Reviewed 23 July 2021

We went on a trip to Tenerife in july. We stayed at P. Cristobal. Such a lovely hotel and good privacy. Loved the bed... and the house. Bathroom good. The kitchen could have been more equipped, but we could cook from time to time. Ofcours Covid, so we didn´t go so much, but we enjoyed our stay so much :)

1  Thank dagmamma
Reviewed 22 July 2021 via mobile

I’ll start with the good, rooms are a Nice size, air-con is excellent and location is good also. Pool is a good size well cleaned and isnt freezing like the riu. Sadly what let’s this resort down is the level of service.. it’s the worst iv seen on the island to date, I travel here twice a year.. on booking the holiday and paying over £3,000 (all Inclusive) I was informed by tui the safe was included, however on Arrival this was not true, they wanted another £40 on top.. feeling cheated I refused to pay the extra and instead instructed them NOT to clean my room so my valuables are safe.. however after returning from a meeting in Arona I found my room had been disturbed.. all my personal possessions was moved about and room was cleaned.. I was furious!!! The hotel was very quick to make a lot of excuses and was more focused on blaming the manager and clearer.. at first he was blaming the tui rep.. ?? VERRY unprofessional and was not interested in making the guest happy.. it comes across to me that the staff are only interested in your cash.. not the experience or making there guests happy.. extra little things that didn’t help, was not given a electric key on arrival and the kettle was broken. I’m starting to regret coming here and wished I rebooked at another hotel with a little care for there guests.. I’d rate this hotel a 2 star only… for the reasons above we won’t be coming back and we are now forced to carry our passports and cash with us every day..

1  Thank C5649QFjamest
Alexis Santana, Director General at HD Parque Cristobal Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Dear C5649QFjamest,

Firstly, I would like to apologize in my name, on behalf of our head cleaner, and especially the cleaner who, due to an error, entered your room to clean it. We are human, and on occasions we make mistakes, not because your message to not clean your room was not passed on to our cleaning staff by reception, but because the cleaner made the mistake of entering your room, and when she realized, it was too late, so she finished the job she had started to do.
We hope that the cleaning has been to your liking on the occasions you have requested it.

We are sorry that you could not stay at the hotel you had originally chosen as it is still closed due to the extraordinary circumstances we are having to live in. I understand that TUI had considered our hotel as the best option possible within the category of the hotel you originally booked and we have been happy to receive you as our guest.

In relation to the safety deposit box, this has an additional price of 3€ per day, which is published in all our signed contracts, with TUI and any other touroperator and partner, as the cost covers an insurance that covers any valuables stored in the safe in case of theft.

Please allow me to inform you that obviously the hotel is a business that would not exist if the economic results were not adequate, but that does not mean that the level of quality and service that is offered is not important to us. Proof of this is that we have been awarded for 2 consecutive years the travellers choice award, for being the best family hotel in Spain, according to this important online reputation site in which you share your experience, and in which we are within the 10 best hotels in the Canary Islands, according to guests classification.
I can assure you this is not by chance, but due to the hard effort of our staff in ensuring that our guests' vacation experience is the best possible.

Again, I am sorry for the error and I hope that your experience has improved during the rest of your stay as I have been told by staff who have spoken to you.

Best regards

Alexis Santana
Director HD Parque Cristóbal Tenerife

Reviewed 16 July 2021

Very kind a nice people,very good food and clean.
The bes hotel i've ever visit.
Big variety of food and really tasty.Clean bungalovs.
The staff is very friendly and kind.Swimmingpool are clean and there is two at the hotel so you can choose.I recomned to stay here if you want spend nice holidays.

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Lovely hotel, great for families and children especially as the Animation team has lots of activities for everyone, as well as the Miniclub and Minidisco everyday. We really loved Bianca, Adrian, Ines and Leia. Big variety of food, drinks and entertainment with the beach only a few minutes away made it the perfect choice for us!
We only wish the volleyball court would have been open for us to enjoy, even if other families can't play together due to covid, at least we could have enjoyed it with one family at a time.. Speaking of covid, lots of measures in place to ensure everyone's safety.
Highly recommend