Lowest prices for your stay
US$1 065
Reviews (4 095)
4 095 results
3 192
3 192
All reviews animation team bedroom bungalow family holiday siam park kids club air con football pitch fantastic holiday bar staff kids pool aqua gym every night mini disco all ages self catering evening entertainment plenty of choice
Selected filters
15 - 20 of 4 095 reviews
Reviewed 19 May 2021

Staff super sympa et spécialement Jose. The Best hôtel fort is Very Nice thé bungalows is Very big and cleaning thé staff is brillant thé hôtel goog total invluid thank you José staff and hôtel cristobal

2  Thank Q2590QJolivierb
Reviewed 18 May 2021

The hotel is very good, rooms are clean, the personnel is very friendly. There are a super nice swimming pool, some sport facilities. I would 100% recommend to go there to spend a nice and relaxing time.

2  Thank joffreyj860
Reviewed 16 May 2021 via mobile

I love traveling and me and my family we’ve visited a lot of places and lot of hotels but we all agreed that we want to come back here again. It was that good! Tenerife is a beautiful place and the hotel was amazing too. All the rooms were clean, everything was eco (I really appreciate that), pools were so nice and omg the foooood. I don’t understand how could anyone not be happy with the meals you can choose from. There was plenty of meals to chose from and every single one was delicious (yes I’ve tried almost everything ).
To sum up, I definitely recommend this to everyone who plans to visit Tenerife or just want to have an amazing holiday. You’ll thank me later.

4  Thank walvie
Reviewed 9 May 2021

Type of bungalov hotel is very nice. Services excelent, accomodantion and stuff around very good, food as well. I can reccommeded this hotel to stay. We were there with two kids and all of us very suttisfied with stay at this hotel.

Room tip: There are bungalovs on better and worse place of course, but I can not advise how to choose the best for you.
Date of stay: April 2021
3  Thank kenavv
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

This was a great place to stay.
From the time we arrived we felt safe. The check in at reception was very quick and the guy on the desk extremely helpful.

These bungalows are very well located and are spotless. Rooms are cleaned daily. Unfortunately we read that the pools are all heated but this isn’t the case. They are only heated in winter season. My baby therefore wouldn’t get in the pool as it was too cold for her. Maybe management could consider heating one of the kids pools all year round?

There are sanitising stations all around the resort, all staff wore masks at all times and you had to book a time for the sun beds. I can’t comment on the cleaning of sun beds as I was at the pools just twice and was always the first to leave but from the cleanliness of the place I’d say it’s safe to say they were cleaned regularly.

They have a small play area for kids with 2 slides. It’s partially shaded. Unfortunately there are no baby swings here but you will find one on the beach.

There is also a kids club but we didn’t use it as my baby was too small but kids did seem to like it.

Every night at 730 there was a kids disco in the football pitch where a staff member dresses up and entertains the kids. This was great! The baby and all kids loved it (even the parents!) there was songs for everyone. I do feel though that 730 is a bit late and maybe 630/7 would be better for the smaller ones but it’s not that big of a deal to see them up a bit later to know how much they are enjoying themselves!

The apartments themselves are lovely with a small back balcony and area to dry washing. There are 2 sun beds,umbrella and table and chairs out front you don’t want to go to the pool are to sun bathe and can have food or a drink there! The beds were really comfortable and I found it was a good space for us. We got a free baby crib also. There’s a microwave in the room also which was very helpful for me sterilising bottles. If there had of been a washing machine I would have been in heaven haha but I think there maybe a laundry place onsite I’m not sure. My room had just a shower which was a bit awkward for washing the baby as we normally use a bath but we managed to get it done!

I would definitely stay here again if I was to return to Tenerife and I would most definitely recommend them for people to stay with or without kids!

3  Thank Shevon11