21 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (4 153)
4 154 results
3 236
3 236
All reviews animation team bedroom bungalow family holiday siam park kids club air con football pitch fantastic holiday bar staff kids pool aqua gym every night mini disco all ages self catering evening entertainment plenty of choice
Selected filters
48 - 53 of 4 154 reviews
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

This was a great place to stay.
From the time we arrived we felt safe. The check in at reception was very quick and the guy on the desk extremely helpful.

These bungalows are very well located and are spotless. Rooms are cleaned daily. Unfortunately we read that the pools are all heated but this isn’t the case. They are only heated in winter season. My baby therefore wouldn’t get in the pool as it was too cold for her. Maybe management could consider heating one of the kids pools all year round?

There are sanitising stations all around the resort, all staff wore masks at all times and you had to book a time for the sun beds. I can’t comment on the cleaning of sun beds as I was at the pools just twice and was always the first to leave but from the cleanliness of the place I’d say it’s safe to say they were cleaned regularly.

They have a small play area for kids with 2 slides. It’s partially shaded. Unfortunately there are no baby swings here but you will find one on the beach.

There is also a kids club but we didn’t use it as my baby was too small but kids did seem to like it.

Every night at 730 there was a kids disco in the football pitch where a staff member dresses up and entertains the kids. This was great! The baby and all kids loved it (even the parents!) there was songs for everyone. I do feel though that 730 is a bit late and maybe 630/7 would be better for the smaller ones but it’s not that big of a deal to see them up a bit later to know how much they are enjoying themselves!

The apartments themselves are lovely with a small back balcony and area to dry washing. There are 2 sun beds,umbrella and table and chairs out front you don’t want to go to the pool are to sun bathe and can have food or a drink there! The beds were really comfortable and I found it was a good space for us. We got a free baby crib also. There’s a microwave in the room also which was very helpful for me sterilising bottles. If there had of been a washing machine I would have been in heaven haha but I think there maybe a laundry place onsite I’m not sure. My room had just a shower which was a bit awkward for washing the baby as we normally use a bath but we managed to get it done!

I would definitely stay here again if I was to return to Tenerife and I would most definitely recommend them for people to stay with or without kids!

Date of stay: May 2021
3  Thank Shevon11
Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

Hotel is very clean, personal is very familier and accomodation and restaurant very good.
Nice playground for kids.
Our vacantion was absolutely without stress.
Fine and relax there. Nice atmosphere
COVID rules are keep everywhere
Personal are still cleaning and desinfacted.

3  Thank janarC1742PA
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Very comfortable hotel, near to everything, staff was nice. The room was big and with every comfort, everyday there was the change of the towels and the room was always clean. Every room had its own small terrace and the kitchen was well furnished, suitable for a long stay and a family vacation.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank fmande835853
Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

Me and my family (kids 2yo, 4months) we love this hotel! Super clean, excellent food, very family friendly, bungalows fully equiped for kids. We spent beautiful holidays there and want come back next year.

1  Thank 778jitkak
Reviewed 17 April 2021

Everything was perfect. We were not sure what to expect during Corona times, but the hotel was in general meeting all our expectations.
The location is great for enjoying a day at the beach or going in a hiking on Teide.
The room was very spacious and the kitchen fully equiped.
The buffet was in general good. A small improvement suggestion would be to have more vegetarian dishes available.
Mini disco was super. Great animation team.
The green area and the hetaed pool make this hotel a perfect choice for families with children.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel