Lowest prices for your stay
US$75
US$75
Expedia.comUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
getaroom.comUS$80
All reviews siam park pool area minute walk bars and restaurants monkey beach watch tv self catering bit dated late at night plenty of sunbeds air conditioning cleaners balcony tenerife supermarket microwave euro
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 August 2020 via mobile

What a lovely set of apartments ..with great potential as under new management with Servatur ...the rooms are large and very well equpped complete with a kettle and toaster and microwave ...ample sized balcony with a sea view and able to watch the sun setting over La Gomera in the distance ...

Perfectly situated 10 minute walk over to Siam park and the Siam shopping mall..and 10 minutes down to the beach ....restaurants and bars ....

Huge thanks to Sabrina on reception who pointed us in all the right directions for restaurants and things to do and see in the area..we will definitely return to this lovely complex again ....

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Paradise707477
Servatur Hotels, Marketing at Servatur Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2020

Dear Paradise707477,

We are glad to know that our facilities fit you. Our team is constantly working to offer a lovely place to spend your holidays. Comments like yours help us everyday to keep improving. Thank you so much for your words.

We really appreciate your kind words regarding our staff.

We would love to welcome you back in a future.

Kind regards
Servatur Caribe

Reviewed 25 August 2020 via mobile

Quick visit to the south of Tenerife with wife and daughter.Been in Tenerife many times .First stay in. Servatur Caribe apartments ,under new management from a couple of weeks ago .Place was quiet due to covid situation but staff was very helpful (thank you for a lovely sea view room Sabrina.).Pool aérea was spacious and clean.and apartments spotless
and with amazing sea views and surrounded with bars and very good restaurants,and opposite the Magma conference center and Siam park and mall
Will definitely be back and look forward to the improvements Servatur are planning to add to the complex.
Thank you for a lovely stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marluka
Servatur Hotels, Marketing at Servatur Caribe, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2020

Dear Marluka,
Thank you so much for taking your time to share your experience at Servatur Caribe.We really appreciate your kind words regarding our facilities and our staff.
We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2020 via mobile

Fantastic location and nice pool area. Maids where a bit annoying as they would barge into our room quite early and there was no door sign left to tell them not to enter. Balcony has great views of the ocean but I would be a bit wary of having children out on the balcony as they are not very safe.
Good spot for couples.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank TomasIsAinmDom

Dear TomMurp,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing your experience at Servatur Caribe.

We value a lot our guests comments as it is an important source of coninuous information that is very useful for us to improve our facilities and servicies following their wishes and preferences.

Please, accept our most sincere apologies. We will work to avoid this hapening again.
We will share your comments with the corresponding departments so that they can take them into account.

We would be delighted if you would honor us with another opportunity to convince you of our Servatur Hotels service and quality.

Kind regards
Servatur Caribe

Reviewed 18 February 2020

Just back from week with my wife at the Caribe. We really liked it. I found it very laidback and peaceful. The reception staff were fine in particular Roberto who was very helpful and always liked a joke. Our apartment had a lounge area and a separate bedroom and kitchen. The kitchen had everything you need for a self catering stay and everything worked.Bathroom had a three quarter bath with shower over.Water was always hot.we had a balcony which was small but enough for two people.There was an wider to dry clothes.
The pool is a good size and there was always plenty of sunbeds. The water in the pool was a nice temperature.The bar and restaurant which serves the pool area was pleasant and we'll priced.
Location is good being a 10 min walk from troya beach.Sunbeds here are 6 euro for the day. The sea was a good temperature with some fantastic waves to dodge.There are plenty of bars within easy walking distance. I would go towards Adeje for enyertainment.There are two big supermarkets in walking distance, ask Roberto.
There is a safe in room which costs 15 euro for a week.A tv remote is a refundable 10 euro per week.
If like me you like to watch tv on occasions the flat screen satellite tv in room has all the main English tv channels and a few obscure ones, however it seemed to work well all day and early evening but the picture broke up so as to be unwatchable around 9pm every evening.I don't know why that was but it happened every night during our stay.
If the sat. tv had been reliable these appts would be perfect for a budget self catering stay.
The clientele were of several nationalities with quite a few British. Many people were staying for extended periods.The average age group was 50 plus although there were several younger people there and everyone seemed very contente.
In summing up I would say you will have no problems and will enjoy a stay at this venue.

Room tip: All seemed the same.some rooms overlook the back of an adjacent hotel with a side on sea and pool views.Some directly overlook the pool.
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank SkegnessBiggerry
Reviewed 6 January 2020 via mobile

Having booked this hotel I was a bit worried due to mixed reviews . I needen of worried
When we arrived to hotel it was a late afternoon and a man called Roberto seen to us who was very polite spoke brilliant English which helps massively and sorted our key and off we went to our room.
When we walked into room we were very shocked and also very touched they had left a bottle of wine with petals scattered on the table and also made 2 swans out of towels and lay petals on the bed for us as it was a cheap get away honeymoon for us both was such a kind gesture for sure!! Which they didnt have to do.. I agree with some comments rooms are dated but however they are very clean and adequate for what was needed as in a nutshell its somewhere to just get your head down to kip. Rooms do not have air con so I can imagine it's a killer in the peak months. I know you can hire a fan but this wasnt needed for this time of year it was just right. Showers are amazing gives a good blast and always hot water .. hotel is very clean in its self the staff really work hard cleaners etc lady who runs the bar is really friendly always smiling..good views the top terrace which we only knew was there the day we was leaving lol mini crazy golf is ok for a breaker if you have enough of sun bathing .. set in a good location local to everything .. I've got to be honest I couldnt hear veronicas from our room so it is a very quiet complex all I could hear was the banging of the doors etc as walls are very thin and I dont think some other holiday makers realised just how thin the walls were .. on a whole I thoroughly enjoyed my time here no trouble or problems what so ever but I do recommend if you have young children this isnt the hotel for young kids (I have two children my self but they didnt come on this one due to being honeymoon) as no animation team no music around the pool etc it's more for a chilled out atmosphere to escape the hustle bustle
I do agree if you want wifi it is expensive as you have to pay for it I didnt as I have unlimited data and also you pay a deposit if you want remote for the television which is usually the norm for the television requirements
A good update of this hotel would make this hotel so much better ..
Overall its 3* you pay for what you get dont expect 5* unless you pay 5* money
I would recommend and I would certainly go back!!
Thank you to all the staff and thank you hotel caribe for making our honeymoon memorable and nice ❤

Date of stay: January 2020