Lowest prices for your stay
US$215
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/08/06
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
2 360
1 340
2 360
1 340
All reviews pool area room card half board animation team spring hotels great holiday evening entertainment waiter service play park plenty of choice bar staff kids club building work main bar sister hotel every night previous years
Selected filters
3 - 8 of 4 417 reviews
Reviewed 6 July 2020

17 visit to this hotel for me. The rooms are great and the staff are really friendly. Its a great distance to the beach, has lots of great entertainment. There is always a great variety of foods available in the restaurant.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank M6121RQsamanthac
Reviewed 16 June 2020

I (25) stayed here with my Partner (26), My sister (27) and my Gran (69) back in November 2019. We had a brilliant stay, we got a joining room which was great for us. The room was spotless and was exactly as it looks don pictures on the website.

We all really loved the heated pool as we have stayed in other hotels in the Area in previous years where the pool was basically unusable at that time of year (November). The service of always being able to have towels from the hotel was great.

Overall I really enjoyed my stay here and the only downside for me was that I'm a fussy eater and so a lot of the times I would end up eating kids meals or just having chips with some sort of sauce, but I know the rest of my party really enjoyed the food. I would also say that the hotel could maybe benefit from modernising the restaurant (which I believe they currently are) as it did feel a little cafeteria like, which for a week of AI meant we went out a few nights to feel like we had an excuse to get dressed up.

Overall fab stay!

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank danielpO413IN
Reviewed 22 May 2020

not told by tui a pool being built on the roof and hotel closing . Food served was disgusting and got food ppoisoning. Staff not bothered about guests as they were all going to be out of work, didn,t bother clearing tables after coureses. work on roof started very early morning so couldn,t sleep. won,t be going again was disgusting service

Room tip: best views
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 18 April 2020

We have been coming here for three consecutive years. We have been to all the Canary Islands travelled extensively and found this place to be the best. We come in February the weather is fantastic, not too hot, it has everything we need and the food is delicious with so much choice. We hope to come again in 2021.

Room tip: The best rooms are the ones overlooking the pool.
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank Ambassador819260
Reviewed 4 April 2020

Arrived late evening and quickly dealt with by check-in staff and room allocated. lovely spacious room, very clean...Breakfast selection was great, (loved the porridge) omelette station always busy so opted for a full cooked each morning,followed by croissants or toast..
Evening meal selection ok, one night had to settle for salad as nothing appealed. .. Now unfortunately we arrived which was to be the last week the hotel was open before closing for pool upgrades and each morning as no new guests arriving pool loungers had disappeared over night and the area was very quiet. bonus being we could cross the road to the Volcano and use the pool there.
Really liked the area and shops and super markets within easy walking distance.
Would we return?? most definitely.

Date of stay: March 2020