Reviews (3 951)
2 116
1 226
2 116
1 226
All reviews pink party animation team pool area half board room card spring card great holiday superior room evening entertainment plenty of choice waiter service play park bar staff kids club main bar building work sister hotel
93 - 98 of 3 951 reviews
Reviewed 15 July 2018

Grandchildrens favourite 3rd visit.Friendly family run hotel with excellent food. Tip room with pool view. Selfish booking sunbeds with towels strictly controlled !! Will book again for next year.This hotel really has the personal touch.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank malcolm533
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I had a good time at hotel Bitacora with my family. Husband and 6 and 9 year old kids. The hotel is clean. The food is very good, the food hall was a little bit busy and noisy. Kind staff. Good experience.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank ingayr
Reviewed 13 July 2018

very impressed with this hotel. the staff went out of their way to be helpful. lovely room, pleasant pool area, plenty of parasols. food was lovely, lots of choice. we even went in to the entertainment which we normally avoid in hotels.

Stayed: April 2018
3  Thank durhamtravelingjan
Reviewed 13 July 2018

This is really two reviews in one.My wife and I decided to have a holiday in the Bitacora at the beginning of May to celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary so we pushed the boat out and booked a Level 8 terrace room. The experience given to us when the hotel found outit was our golden wedding anniversary was out of this world.Words cannot describe the care and attention bestowed on us by caring and attentive staff and made the holiday one to remember. Things were so good that when we returned home we rebooked our daughter and two grandkids to return at the earliest time available.This was the first week in July.The hotel found out from our passports that the youngest boy had a birthday in the middle of the holiday and led on a bithday surprise and cake at dinner time makig a special day very memorable.All the staff are very plesant and helpful at all times but special mention has to go to Stefano who fulfills his Customer Relations role with a great deal of charm and cheerfulness.We will be returning once again to a great hotel.

Room Tip: choose a pool view room
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank ianwatson2
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

Just spent 10 day break here with my wife 14 year old son and 8 year old daughter. We booked AI via an agent and got a great deal much cheaper then booking directly with hotel (2k). Rooms were fine spacious, clean and modern we also had a terrace room which was excellent. I'm a fussy eater but the food here was the best I have come across in a hotel loads of choices and well cooked, English bacon a real bonus. Kids play area and football court was spot on very secure. Lots going on in the day for adults and kids alike. All the staff are friendly and work very hard the location is central and great to move around. My one negative which probably won't matter to 90% of people is the gym. I like to do weights but the gym in the hotel does not really cater for this, although they do have 4/5 cardio machines, I did find a excellent gym 5 minutes away but that's pricy at 8 euro a session. I would definitely book this hotel again and recommend to other people.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family