Reviews (1 469)
1 469 results
All reviews sun deck corner suite pool view tapas night junior suite air con iron and ironing board bed and breakfast half board themed nights small kitchen lovely hotel lobby bar mini market stayed all inclusive beach towels plenty of choice
21 - 26 of 1 469 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Upon arrival at the hotel myself and my partner were upgraded to a suite, now ignoring the bad reviews we would deffinetly stay here again and it is worth the money to upgrade to a suite - it is very spacious and very clean. Sunbeds on your balcony is a big bonus and it feels very private. Room 132 if you have a suite and would like to request a room number - it’s perfect with a view of the pool and the hotels own beach, which brings me on to my next point.

Pool area is perfect, love the touch of the hotels recreation of a beach and Balinese beds. Pool isn’t cold, it’s just right and feels a perfect size for the amount of beds surrounding it.

We are Half Board, the themed nights are lovely - Tex Mex being the favourite, but the standard food nights can be repetitive - although saying that there is always something you can eat!

All the hotel staff have been polite and friendly, always saying hello and acknowledging your needs.

Oh, and the little black cat is the cutest! Thanks for a great stay x

1  Thank KC2018XO
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Spacious room with very comfortable beds. Probably the comfiest hotel bed I’ve slept in!
Room Cleaned daily with change of towels and bedding when requested. No one needs clean towels every day so was good to do our bit for the environment and only change them when necessary.
Little kitchen area with toaster,hob,microwave,kettle and fridge. Only used fridge and kettle as we were all inclusive. No tea or coffee supplied but I like to take my own anyway. Plenty of places to buy milk or get it from the restaurant.
Room overlooked area where the bins are collected very early in the mornings. Woke us a couple of times but not much of an issue.
The balcony was big and had an airer for the wet swim clothes and towels. Pool towels in the room on arrival and if you wanted fresh ones there was a €2.50 charge each. We didn’t feel the need to change them daily so not a problem.
There were bath robes and slippers to use. Nice touch.
Although there were signs asking not to reserve sun beds, there were plenty reserved every day! However, we always found somewhere with beds and umbrellas.
Food was good with fairly large amount of choice. The restaurant was never overly busy which was nice as it was quite peaceful.
Evening entertainment pretty basic but we never stayed around for it as liked to go for a walk after dinner.
Loads of shops,bars,clubs,restaurants all within 5 mins walk.
All the staff really friendly and helpful. Even though the lobby was having work done, didn’t cause any issues.

2  Thank Elvira R
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have just returned home from 2weeks AL in this hotel. Normally when you come home from holiday you feel revitalised and relaxed. Not in this case!
Two days prior to leaving, a very kind young couple with high values found our camera that had been accidentally dropped within the hotel grounds. They handed the camera to a member of the hotel staff for safe keeping as they had inadvertently thought that they could trust the staff to put it somewhere safe for safe keeping. Unfortunately, the high values and duty of care of the hotel staff to their guests is devastatingly lacking! When trying to retrieve the camera, both the young man and my partner on several occasions asked about the camera’s whereabouts only to be totally blanked by the actual person from the hotel who had received it. This therefore is THEFT by a member of staff of the property of a guest. This is totally unacceptable and morally wrong. The hotel are therefore fully responsible and accountable for this but have been no help at all, all they want to do is cover it up and I am absolutely disgusted. This has been reported to the hotel with NO input from management or proper investigation by them and has been subsequently reported to the police both locally in Playa de las Americas and at the airport.
So my advice to anyone planning on booking a holiday at the Coral Suites and Spa is: DONT!

3  Thank Roam225361
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good points:

Good location
Rooms good
It's clean
The cat

Bad points:
Food is terrible. In terms of choice and quality I'd rather go to McDonald's and I don't eat meat
Drinks stop at 11
No entertainment

If you like pizza, chips, 6 different versions of potatoes this is the hotel for you

P.S we are here until the 25th
And I would eat out!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my mum went to coral suites for ten days and what a disappointment, we arrived late and was told a meal was waiting for use !! My god I wouldn’t feed that meal to my dog and things didn’t get any better for the all ten days, we was all inclusive and had no choices but to eat out as my mum suffers from diabetes. If anyone is thinking of going to this hotel go self catering because you would be disappointed and it would be very costly, it is advertising as a four star hotel!! Four star it’s definitely not would I recommend this hotel: NO I WOULD NOT . Would I go to this hotel again:NEVER.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family