Ways to Experience Surf Life Tenerife
from US$55,46
from US$76,71
from US$64,90
More Info
All reviews positive vibes learn how lots of fun daniele alejandro lesson school instructor skills waves safety tenerife instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 September 2021

A perfect week of surfing with my friends!
Dani is an amazing teacher, so thoughtful, he gave us precious advices, we learned a lot!
Don't hesitate and book with Surflife school!

Date of experience: August 2021
1  Thank esthers933
Reviewed 4 September 2021 via mobile

We had our first lesson here in Sept 2019. We returned again nearly 2 years later for what was our second lesson. We had a great time. Couldn’t recommend it highly enough. We enjoyed it so much we booked our next lesson for a few days later.

1  Thank WillO144
Reviewed 2 September 2021

We were a group of 6 friends, beginners in surfing. The teachers were amazing, patient with really good advices and we progressed a lot. It was a wonderful time. This is highly recommended and special mention for Dani, excellent teacher !

Date of experience: September 2021
1  Thank catr1434
Reviewed 16 July 2021

We took the group surfing lesson in July 2021 and we were pleasantly impressed by the friendly staff and instructors, good and understandable lesson material, arranged transfer which arrived on time. Special attention was paid by the instructors to the matters of safety.

Date of experience: July 2021
1  Thank 487timurv
Reviewed 23 May 2021

This is the place to start and improve your skills in surfing!! Instructors are amazing, they are so funny and motivating. They give a lot of good tips to surf not only on their lessons but later to do it on your own. I have surfed before with different schools and have never felt so welcomed. I have done group lessons and private ones with my friend 24 and my 12 years old sister. For group lessons it was good that guys have a secret spot and there are not that many people in the water so you feel comfortable. For private lessons it’s so cool that each of us was on completely different level they managed to handle this and taught individually everyone. And my little sister is so inpatient but even she has started to love surfing ‍♀️ ☺️ So I recommend them and I really mean it

Date of experience: May 2021