Review Highlights
Blackout drunk!

I presume this place was very good as my husband and I proceeded to get absolutely hammered and I... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
tonidanger
Leicester, United Kingdom
via mobile
Early

early in the season rainy days and nights still open first time there avoided the crush. Good... read more

Reviewed 16 October 2018

from US$68,50
from US$58,10
from US$74,30
More Info
All reviews bar staff hen night great atmosphere drink deals cheap drinks friendly staff dj girls holiday tenerife laugh strip tunes guys dance haha banter
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Not the first time we have been in here and it's still pretty much the same. Very noisy ideal for later on when you have been other bars first.it's lively and prices are ok so is the music.

1  Thank Bobhtfc
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a shame we only found Linekers on the last night. By far the best bar on the strip. It was perfect for our stag group. Good deals on the booze. Best man and the stag drunk free and they even had the stag up on the bar to have his balls waxed. A cracking night and I hope to go back in the future. Staff were great.

1  Thank 6karld
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Great bar great atmosphere, at times it does get dead but when it gets busy one of the best bars in the area, drinks are bit more than the rest of the bars but the atmosphere makes up for it I guess.

1  Thank andrewjI7108EN
Reviewed 6 February 2018

Was our first stop off the night each night friendly staff drinks where cheap and always had good music

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Gotta try a linekers when ever we go on holiday and this one was better than our previous one, huge bar , banging music wasn't that busy but wasnt that late , decent bar prices and just round the corner from our hotel