“Woke us up!”

Jet Boat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We booked this, then ill advisedly had a 'late night' the night before, so we were a little hungover and apprehensive beforehand, but we went anyway.

This ride was amazing and blew the cobwebs away. The driver will let you know up front that he'll be doing nose dives and 360s and give you hand signal warnings while the 'ride' is in progress. Don't wear a hat or sunglasses (my husbands are currently being sported by a fish in the Med) wear swimwear and leave your shoes at the boardwalk before getting in, you will get very very wet.

We paid €25 each for this 25 minute excursion (longer and I think the thrill would have worn thin). We both highly recommend this, it's a good laugh.

3  Thank Jeanie_Douglas

Reviewed 12 October 2015

I haggled a bit and got the 20 minute trip for 23 euro and had a fantastic 20 minutes,you do get absolutely soaked but as the sun is beating down all summer long,it does not take long to dry out once you get of the boat.
The speed and maneuvers performed by the boat is breath-taking and accelerating and the 20 minutes goes all too quickly so I had another trip on the boat two days later and enjoyed every minute of it.

3  Thank Ubique_12
Reviewed 24 August 2015

Me and my friend decided to go on the jet boat for the 20 minute ride this jet boat is awesome and a deffo must do when in palmanova hold on tight cos the captain are gonna do 360s and nose dives nearly wiping you out with huge waves!
can say we weren't disappointed!
It was great fun I would say be prepared to get absolutely soaked!!
I would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Ceri0001
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We were in a party of 8 and did the 20 minute trip in the jet boat. It was fantastic. We were weak with laughter and soaking wet. The price varies due to the time of day. We paid 26euros per person. So a bit expensive but brilliant fun. I would highly recommend it. The boat staff will put your valuables such as wallets or sunglasses in a waterproof box. Be prepared to get wet!!!

2  Thank russ1
See more reviews
Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Me and my friend decided to go on the jet boat for the 20 minute ride and can say we weren't disappointed! It was great fun for people of all ages. I would say prepared to get absolutely soaked!! I would definitely recommend. The guys who ran the jet boat were great fun too and gave us warnings of when we would get soaked so we could get prepared.

1  Thank laurae806