“Just do it!!!!!!!”

Jet Boat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 23 August 2015

We were in a party of 8 and did the 20 minute trip in the jet boat. It was fantastic. We were weak with laughter and soaking wet. The price varies due to the time of day. We paid 26euros per person. So a bit expensive but brilliant fun. I would highly recommend it. The boat staff will put your valuables such as wallets or sunglasses in a waterproof box. Be prepared to get wet!!!

2  Thank russ1

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Me and my friend decided to go on the jet boat for the 20 minute ride and can say we weren't disappointed! It was great fun for people of all ages. I would say prepared to get absolutely soaked!! I would definitely recommend. The guys who ran the jet boat were great fun too and gave us warnings of when we would get soaked so we could get prepared.

1  Thank laurae806
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

This jet boat is so much fun I didn't really know what to expect we had booked tickets and ended up waiting 25 mins over our time so not great organisation but one we were off I never stopped laughing. Just a fun trip from start to finish the 20 mins trip was plenty for us I would definitely recommend a turn just leave your sunglasses and false teeth at the door

1  Thank amy s
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

this jet boat is awesome and a deffo must do when in santa ponsa! take the 45min trip and hold on tight cos the captains are gonna do 360s and nose dives nearly wiping you out with huge waves! Me and my gf absolutely loved every minute of it and I'd deffo give it another try... don't worry about taking items with you the boat is fitted with a water tight chamber which will keep all your items dry...

2  Thank David G