“One of the best meals EVER!!”

Restaurante Grill Manolo 's
Ranked #12 of 196 Restaurants in Santa Ponsa
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My friends and I visited this restaurant after reading Trip Advisor reviews. We’re a fussy bunch, we all like different things but their specials menu drew us in. Oh. My. God. I can only comment on my own meal but the gambas al ajillo starter was amazing. And then the main courses arrived. Iberian pork cheeks. I cannot explain how delicious and unctuous they were. The staff were so friendly and accommodating. The boss is Cuban, I bloody love Cubans, some of the loveliest people you could ever wish to meet. Eat here if you’re in Santa Ponsa

Reviewed 18 June 2018

We visited this restaurant whilst on holiday in June. The atmosphere and service is enjoyable with lovely food. A great place to eat

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

We visited this restaurant due to its good trip advisor reviews and we weren’t disappointed.
We were served by the owner and received the best service of our holiday.
We had bread and alioli as a starter followed by the salmon pasta which was divine.
A small piece of homemade pie and a shot of your choice when paying the bill on the house to top it off!!
Thank you Manolo’s.

1  Thank sjduf
Reviewed 12 June 2018

My partner and I were all inclusive but decided to eat out a few nights of the week, we came here and i ordered the fillet steak and my partner ordered the sirloin steak and a glass of wine each. The wine was tolerable but wasnt the nicest, we had a nicer bottle from the supermarket that cost us 3.50 euro. my partners steak came and it was white and looked like pork, he said it didnt really taste like steak either, so not quite sure what this was about, my sirloin steak was lovely and the chips were homemade and also lovely. it come with some veg (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots). It was quite nice but i wouldnt really say it was 5*. Service was quite quick and staff were friendly.

2  Thank Sidney W
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Went with family. Starters were bread and alioli hake crocettes and prawns in tempura. All excellent. As was the vino blanco and vino tinto. The paella (mixed and blind for 6) was very very good too.lots of fish, prawns and meat and the rice was simply excellent. Still whole but flavoured and tasty. Nearly 3 hours of pure pleasure!,, Service was vvgood too. Lovely day out.