H10 Casa del Mar(Santa Ponsa)
US$280
US$234
US$171
  • Breakfast included
US$294
US$286
  • Pool
Globales Apartamentos Verdemar(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$172
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$319/night.

US$396
Book now, pay at stay
US$334
US$310
  • Restaurant
Bahia del Sol Hotel(Santa Ponsa)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$213
US$139
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Beachfront
All reviewsself cateringkids clubpool areasister hotelgreat holidaystudio apartmentair conevery nightnext yearall inclusive drinksevening entertainmentstayed all inclusivemin walkbar staffon tapsoft drinksfamily holiday
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

All inclusive upgrade available to book at the reception , beer prices 3.5€ a pint, cocktails 5€, all inclusive , pour your own beer and soft drinks, meals foe,adults quite good but poor selection for kids

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just came back from our weeks holiday and overall its been a great week this due to the friends we were with. As for the staff they really do need to brush up on their people skills and maybe practice smiling. They Short changed 1 of our friends they talk about you to other staff, cleaners were rude. Not going to return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank rjg1987
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Il start with the good:

Food, great selection, for us as adults, My favourite was taco chicken and wraps, and churros (for breakfast-everyday )

Although wasnt well advertised (no welcome pack etc) that you could order snacks at certain times. Eg cheese & ham toastie, burger, hotdogs, chips. But you can, from the chef standing at the grill.

When I was ordering these things people were asking where I got them from as they werent on the buffet.

Kids meals, there was chicken nuggets twice in the week. But as they didnt look like traditional nuggets our two year old wouldnt touch them, same with hotdog, it was a big white sausage which he spat out . He ate toasties and pizza and chips for a week! There was pasta/salads/rice and main meals just nothing our fussy 2 year old would try!

Self serve soft drinks, larger, sangria, and wine... spirits served to you from bar staff. All good!

And self serve mr whippy style machine, great for kids.

All the staff lovely, & kids entertainers, not sure where they get the energy. Amazing! Im not one to get on first name terms, but when people say the staff are friendly here they are.

Communal areas, all kept clean. Morning and again at night.

Baby pool was warm by the afternoon. Plenty of sunbeds even though hotel was full, obviously the best area got reserved but if you werent up early you could always plonk one somewhere further away from the pool.

Now the down side:

Hotel is on a hill, many steps up or a ramp round the otherside-which is a steep ramp! Not a hotel for those with mobility issues.

The walk down to the beach is about 5 mins, the walk back is up hill, again not for those with mobility issues unless you'd get a taxi.

No baby change in communal area toilets. Which if you are in the food area or by the pool are down a flight of very steep steps-after first use we went back to our room for the toilet or to change nappies.

We asked for a key lockable door as our 2 year old can escape the card lock ones.

First appearances I was disappointed, it was spacious. But it was sadly not clean, no headboard (missing those finishing touches) and marks on the walls.

I went to complain as I didnt want to take my shoes off on the floor.

Now this is one persons fault-the cleaner, not the hotels.

2 cleaners arrived but I had to point out my grievances and they fixed them instead of doing a proper job from the off. Even after they left I found more things they had still missed.

Rooms need a deep clean between guests and a quick flit whilst guests are occupying the rooms. Not a quick flit between guests.

The next morning another cleaner came, and cleaned the room again, and later that day we had a card apologising and a bottle of wine. Which shows that the hotel didnt treat this as the norm. We were satisfied it had been dealt with.

Few minor maintenance problems too in the room...marks on the walls, mold on the ceiling of bathroom, some out door painting had seen better days. No tv remote either.

However there was a high chair, two cots and a baby bath waiting for us. Bonus!

Near our room were steps down to the front of the hotel (no hand rail) on the first day it rained and my 2 year old and partner fell down about 4 tiled steps, they were lucky to have just left with bruises and a cut chin. Thankfully it didn't rain again. Lethal on tiled floors!

Now although my first impression was one of disappointment, did any of it spoil our holiday? No.

We still had a great time, lovely staff, good food, relaxed environment. I was just expecting more from the rooms inital appearances, but it was big and had everything we needed for holidaying with a baby (kettle, microwave, sink, fridge)

Wifi wasnt strong enough connection for facetime etc to work. Kept failing on us.

Also found storage space wasnt good one wardrobe and 2 shelved cupboard for us as a family of 4.

In living area (beds, couch, dining table) no shelves high up to put hot drinks down. We had clothes, shoes, etc all over the show.

Bathroom -one shelf again not enough!

We ended up using kitchen to store toiletries.

Our second time in santa ponsa so wont be returning.

Again, overall, more pros than cons. If the room had abit more of a finished look and was clean id have been very happy here.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is amazing! If I had to find a fault (witch I do because that’s what you want) it’s the thickness if the walls, you can hear next door, not a problem if your a deep sleeper like myself.
The kids club team (Dana and Elva) are amazing, they really do go the extra mile to make the children feel welcome.
The evening entertainment is very hit and miss, some of the shows are brilliant, whereas others should keep their day job. (Overall it’s great rather than bad)
The food is delicious and the chefs are amazing, both in personality and talent.
The staff at the Plazamar are incredibly helpful, they would do anything to put a smile on your face.
The hotel is very clean, you can tell that the maids really take pride in their job and leave no corner unturned.
The pool is lovely, it is maintained daily and perfect for people of all ages.
This was our first family holiday to Majorca and I would happily come back and stay at this resort.
If you decide to stay here I would recommend that you go all inclusive, it is defiantly worth the investment. Perfect

2  Thank Tom W
Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a week all inclusive, room 1018 very spacious even with the pull out bed being used. Kitchenette was very useful with everything you needed just we only had 2 cups to have a hot drink with which was good for us but my children like a cuppa aswell. Everything was clean and cleaned regularly by the cleaners. As mentioned before the shower curtain is a hassle but we found if we put it in the shower tray with a bit of a curl it didn't make too much of a mess. The resort was beautiful staff very friendly and the food was nice. Pool area amazing with slides and a few game machines / pool / table tennis and air hockey available to play. Entertainment was good (shame about the limiter on the volume though) the in resort childrens entertainers Dana and Elva are fantastic!! They really made our holiday amazing they are so great with the children and work with a smile on their faces from morning till night, they are a credit to the resort. Location is good being short walk to the beach shops and restaurants. We had a wonderful time and I would definitely recommend this hotel.

1  Thank Lizzie K