H10 Casa del Mar(Santa Ponsa)
US$295
US$260
US$508
  • Beachfront
Book now, pay at stay
US$301
US$265
  • Pool
Globales Apartamentos Verdemar(Santa Ponsa)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$526
US$248
US$235
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgerman guestsindoor poollovely hotelother nationalitiesboth breakfast and dinnerstandard roomon an all inclusive basiswe stayed half boardcleaned dailyfood was lovelyfollowing morningmain beachcleaned every daystayed all inclusivesun terracenight lifereception staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 3 nights at a total of 465 euros; I saw 4 star hotel so I decided that I was willing to pay that. Oh how was I disappointed; I checked in with a girl called Monika; she was so over worked and really had no customer service; I was given my room key and was checked into a disabled room which was old and had no tea making facilities. I could not open my door with the key; I went down to the reception and was told that someone would be up to help; 15 mins went by and no one; went back down; she called for someone again; 10 mins went and eventually someone came.

The door would not open; you needed to put your foot heavily against the door and push the handle down at the same time. Imagine this at a 4 star hotel; I was put right beside the kids club and elevator; '' I asked for a quiet room''.

At this point I just wanted to put the head down and sleep; but the generators from the kitchen were like an airplane jet. All in all; I would not recommend you stay year unless you get it for 60 euros a night as that is what it is worth. My room number was 429.

The swimming pool is very small and not enough sunbeds; location is close to the beach; this is a 3 star hotel but you pay 4 star prices... stay away

Room Tip: Do not book here
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Gavin T
comercialbahiadelsol, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Bahia del Sol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Gavin T,

Firstly thank you for your preference in selecting Bahía del Sol for your holiday as well as for the time taken to share your review through this webpage.

We truly regret if your stay with us disappointed your expectations due to the situations you described thoroughly in your review.

You may rest assured that we will take into consideration each of your comments and suggestions since we believe that just through listening carefully to our guests’ opinions, we will be able to keep improving day by day.
We hope to have the possibility to welcome you again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mother and I stayed here for 10 nights in June. The hotel and rooms are very clean and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and smiley. The room was on the 3rd floor facing the pool with a balcony and a slight side seaview but very nice. TV has no English so take a stick with something to watch. Pool area very nice. Cold pool great in the heat. Very short walk to beach and town but hotel in nice quiet area. Overall a very enjoyable hotel and would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear Lord E,

I would like to begin by thanking you for the time you have taken to share your experience with us, as well as for your preference in selecting Bahía del Sol for your holiday.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed a pleasant stay with us. It is a pleasure to know that we were able to satisfy you in every aspect of your stay, as our guests’ satisfaction is our most important goal.

We are looking forward to welcoming you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this hotel to come out and visit family. Specifically booked balcony/terrace room because i was alone and a balcony is always nice. I waa late arrival and put into a tiny room "200" where the toilet and shower were all in the same room. Perfect for single traveller, but no balcony so i mentioned the nezt morning at reception and got moved to 631. Biggest mistake i could possibly have made. No air conditioning in my new room. Complained at desk 3 times and they sent a maintenance man to look and he just stood in room and said "no fix". On the 3 occassions i have been to reception, people are in their multitude complaining, but yet nothing is being done. On my last time, the receptionists response was "and i cant promise it will be fixed tomorrow". Restaurant staff are nice, foods ok but when you havent slept in 2 nights, for a break away from everyday life, then its not worth staying here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah M

Dear

We truly regret if your stay with us disappointed your expectations due to the Air con that described thoroughly in your review.

You may rest assured that we will take into consideration and we are working to fix this specific problem as soon as possible.
We hope to have the possibility to welcome you again.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Quick review on this hotel, ok as hotels go it’s mediocre,
Location I’d give it 7/10, away from the beach front but not too far away.
Defo geared up for Germans doesn’t bother us but it may some, the usual sun loungers all booked out by 8 in the morning with towels everywhere, we go to the beach so again doesn’t bother us.
Food, hmmmm we’ve booked a week half board (still here now) and only eaten in the restaurant twice, and eaten out every night since, some hotels can cater for the masses and do it well whilst others just do it, this hotel just does it, 4/10.
Friendliness of staff is ok.
Hotel conditions are ok, nothing to shout about it’s just a standard hotel, don’t expect Dubai standards and you won’t be disappointed.
Would I recommend it? That’s a hard one, if you use all the hotel facilities and it’s the biggest part of your holiday then I’d have to say No, look around you’ll get better in Santa Ponsa for your buck.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mprit2
comercialbahiadelsol, Guest Relations Manager at Bahia del Sol Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mprit2,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us and for choosing our resort for your holiday.

We truly regret if some aspects of your experience did not meet your expectations, and if the situations you described made a negative impression of our Resort.

You may rest sure that your feedback has already been shared with the area supervisors of our resort, in order to take into consideration your perception to keep improving.
We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you soon to our resort.
Best regards,

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Arr 6th June unfortunately hotel was full so given room at back no balcony view of brick wall but we were assured we would be moved next day and Monika was true to her word bless her we had a fab room with pool and sea view, walk in shower, spotless. We had read on reviews about reserved areas in dining room for Germans we never found this I think people were confused there were areas closed off but this was lunch time when dining room was not full. Location was great not far from night life but far enough to be peaceful. Food was very good all areas spotless. Shame we didnt find third pool till last day, it was off one of the corridors and less full than main pool. Only one negative seems to be widespread, please management, stop reserving of sunbeds, towels on empty beds for hours I saw so many people unable to use pool for this reason,but other than that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this lovely hotel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Derick W

Dear Derick W,

Thank you for choosing our resort for your holiday at Mallorca and for the time spent to share your review.

It is heartily a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed a relaxing and memorable stay with us. We are glad to know that our rooms and facilities met your expectations. In addition, we truly appreciate your kind comments.
We hope to welcome you to Bahía del Sol soon.

your Bahia del Sol team.