All reviewsbar staffanother mirrormain beachfamily holidaydressing tableroof terracetwo double bedsgreat laughanimation teamwalk in showerwater polohotel was lovely and cleanfoam partyat busy timessister hotelbathroom floorpool area
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed here with my family on the 12th june for 2 weeks . The hotel and staff are amazing , the animation guy and the lifeguard really try to get everyone involved and kevin (the animation guy) was really funny and made my holiday ! The reception staff and cleaners do a brilliant job of keeping the hotel clean and it is a very friendly enviroment . The food is also nice and well prepared and the chefs do very well to cook the meats to your preference, the rooftop has an amazing view and the jacuzzi is so relaxing . Definitely recommend staying here as it was a brilliant holiday and i would return.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Pol S, Director General at Ohtels Playa de Oro, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Adale9,

We are very happy that you had a fabulous vacation.

I will communicate your congratulations to the staff, they will be happy to know your opinion.

We hope to see you again in Salou,

Pol.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

The rooms were really big, spacious and very comfy. The rooms also had air conditioning which was great! The bathrooms had a great shower and had a hairdryer provided. One negative was there was multiple times throughout my stay where cleaners did not leave clean towels. The level of cleanliness of the rooms was acceptable. However the cleanliness of the rest of the hotel was great!

The food was really nice however the options tended to be repetitive. Aside from that the food was lovely and fresh.

The bar staff were lovely and always served guests with a smile. They were always having a laugh with the guests. The bar snacks which were served throughout the full day whenever the restaurant was closed were really good!

Kevin the entertainer absolutely made our holiday! He got to know every guest and made you feel very welcomed to the hotel. Everyday he had a variety of games to play such as darts and waterpolo which helped guests become friends. I do not have children but the mini disco which Kevin had on every night was enjoyed by everyone taking part. He was brilliant with the children! He was a very welcoming person and made your holiday great - especially doing the entertainment himself. On the last night after Kevins shift had finished he invited a group of guests who were leaving out for a drink. All round friendly and genuine member of staff.

I can’t wait to return later in the year.

1  Thank rosedolan

Dear Rosedolan,

Thank you very much for leaving us your impressions.We are glad that you had a nice experience with us. I am taking notes of your suggestions to continue improving.

We hope to see you again soon.

Pol

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Had a brilliant holiday, the hotel was lovely and clean and rooms made up daily. The food was hit and miss, but alot of choice and snack bar in afternoon so couldnt go hungry. The roof terrace and whirl pools was lovely and the views was amazing. Staff was pleasant but Kevin a member of staff was brilliant with the children always keeping them entertained and busy, always happy. Overall Salou is lovely and i will defo return and stay here again!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Zoe H
Pol S, Director General at Ohtels Playa de Oro, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Zoe H,

We would like to thank you as well for sharing your experience among us.

We are very happy that you had a fabulous vacation.

Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve just returned from a great holiday at playa de oro! can’t fault the hotel at all! Not too big which made it easy to get sun loungers and the staff are very helpful and friendly. My only complaint would be the cleaners coming round early before breakfast was over which I’ve never had before but not a major issue. Kevin is the best entertainer we have ever had on holiday. He gets so involved with everyone and does it all by himself. He even invited everyone out with him on the last night for a drink even though he was finished work. I can’t wait to return to the hotel already because Kevin is great. We don’t have children but he is fantastic with them as well! I’d recommend this hotel to anyone as it caters for all ages.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kim M

Dear kim M,

We would like to thank you as well for sharing your experience among us. I am taking notes of your suggestions to continue improving.

I will communicate your congratulations to the staff and especially to Kevin, they will be happy to know your opinion.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel staff were very helpful.
I stupidly locked my suitcase keys in my suitcase so went to the reception desk to ask if they had some pliers. Within minutes they sent the technician who broke my padlock for me. The food was amazing, there's a wide selection of desert too. The only thing is that you have to pay for drinks at dinner but for breakfast it's free.
The hotel is within walking distance of the beach and there's a couple of supermarkets close by if you need snacks.
If you cut thorough the back streets, you can walk to the strip within 10 minutes
This is a lovely family hotel and i'd recommend a room facing the pool, it's so quiet.
We'll definately be staying here again next year.

2  Thank charT2933IX

Dear charT2933IX,

Thank you very much for your comments of your recent stay at our hotel. We are glad that you had a nice experience with us..

We hope to see you again soon in Ohtels Playa de Oro,