US$231
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Alboran(Salou)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
Reviews (2 241)
2 241 results
All reviewsport aventurahalf boardtheme parkminute walkindoor pooltrain stationevery nighttwo single beds pushed togetherevening entertainmentbreakfast and dinnerplenty of sunbedsplenty of choicemini fridgedouble bedbeansfamily hotelsomething for everyone
15 - 20 of 2 241 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We spent 7 days here in june and it was the best holiday we have had, the children were well entertained day and night,the pool area is lovely and clean, the food was great plenty of choice,we are booking to go back next year again.

6  Thank markwellgemma
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely hotel! Staff are really nice and polite on both the reception and in the dinning room and go the extra mile by giving my little girl a lolly when we left which my little girl loved. The hotel is really clean, the rooms are big and the pool is well looked after. The entertainment staff though the day are lovely, the games they play are good fun and also the entertainment they do on a night time is really good and try and get everyone involved from clapping to getting on stage and being part of the show. My little girl loved the mini disco, Disney night and oscars night! Highly recommend to people to go. Close to Salou centre and also Port Aventura. For our flight home, we were not getting picked up till 5 clock so maybe more facilities for people who check out late. Will definitely be coming back.

2  Thank Amy T
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our second time to stay here and have to say it ticks all the boxes. Went half board and there was a varied choice of food. One complaint though , large Spainish groups of school kids . They were let roam unsupervised and were both disruptive and rude! Not a teacher in sight!

2  Thank Paul C
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I get off a plane jet lagged wanting to eat and rest. After 1 hour train ride to Salou, I get to the hotel ready for lunch. It turns out that there are certain schedules to eat if you are part of a group. As if this was a cruise ship? Totally different concept of all inclusive hotel than what I am used to. Also, kids were not allowed with their backpacks inside the dining room. (Were they thinking we were going to smuggle food out of the dinning room?)
Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse... I tried to take a nap and the noise from the activity downstairs by the pool area was annoying. I let it go, hoping to get a better sleep at night. At 11, when I was ready to go to bed, I go into my room and the same disturbing music and singing from this afternoon. I went downstairs to the reception to complain, and the lady told me she was going to try to fix it. Half an hour later, the same loud music and singing. I called the reception again, and now a guy picked up a phone and blamed it on the entertainers. He said it was up to them to lower the volume? And the guy from the reception’s excuse was that they cannot make everyone happy. For real? I am paying to sleep in a hotel, I should be able to!
Not only they don’t care about the noise disturbing the guests that are not part of the party, but they ignore the complaints.
I am definitely not coming back!

2  Thank Andrea T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been visiting this hotel on/off for several years now with family and this time i made a return visit with my not so little daughter for a relaxing holiday. As always we were greeted by friendly staff who always recognize us on our return. Our room was on the 5th floor and we had no noise disturbance at all and slept very well indeed. Parties of school children were staying whilst we were there too but we didn't hear/see any unruly behavior at all.
I agree some of the sun loungers have seen better days but there are plenty available to find decent ones around. No need to get up crack of the dawn to reserve them yet as hotel not too busy although its a different story if you visit in the busy school holiday period. Area was jet washed one day but unfortunately some families did feel the need to reserve sunbeds so not all the area could be cleaned!
Rooms kept clean by a small team of maids who worked very hard throughout the whole hotel. Dining room tables cleaned quickly. Food was good with a Spanish theme mostly, nothing wrong with it at all just not always to our taste.
Would we return, yes well worth the money we paid. However i do feel the hotel is probably more of a good 3 Star hotel now rather than 4 Star.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family