“Good burgers and nice atmosphere”
Review of The Roadhouse

The Roadhouse
Ranked #2 of 399 Restaurants in Salou
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Description: ::::::::::BRAND NEW FOR 2017:::::::::: The Roadhouse Salou is a Modern American Restaurant & Bar serving a modern twist on American Food. Gourmet Burgers, Steaks, Shakes & much more. One of a kind in Salou.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommend this one. If going there to have dinner it is good to book table. We managed to have a table for the same evening but it was quite late

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here last night and it was great. We booked our table earlier on I the week which we are so glad we did. Starters chicken strips and mozzarella stick where yummy and the garlic mayo was to die for. Mains rodeo burger kids tomato pasta where delicious. My sister who loves macaroni cheese was a bit weary of getting but she was glad she did best she's ever tasted. Cocktails were fab too. I would recommend anyone in the area to try this great place but definitely book as we were there they had to turn down a lot of people.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Top class from start to finish .

Great service , staff and food is really good. Attention to detail is second to none from the decor right up to the owner coming over for a chat to make sure everything is ok , 5 years coming to salou and always found it a struggle to find somewhere good to eat up to now ....so glad we found this little gem will definitely be back .

Hats off to the owner , great spot.

1  Thank prince3080
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This steakhouse is a brilliant place to stumble across. Definitely recommend booking in advance as it is a very busy place. Cocktails are outstanding and they will make them to your personal preference! Starters was all magic, although was gutted they did not offer garlic mayo! I had a fillet steak - medium, for my main, and it was beyond perfect. By far the best steak I have ever consumed. Continue the great work guys!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had seen reviews on the road house and thought I would give it a try. I had to book a table as I had the understanding that it was busy and in all fairness it was starting to go that way when we left after our meal. So we were the first ones to have our order taken from a good menu and that's where I have the issue it took 55 mins to recivie our food which was a stake and two burgers. Other food came out before ours and had to ask where our food was. Once the food came it was nice but the wait in order to get the food was a bit much to say the least. Don't think I have ever waited as long as that before for a meal and was on the verge of leaving. As previously stated the food was nice once you got it but if you are eating here don't expect your food in a hurry.

jonnyliddle, Owner at The Roadhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Mr Clark.

Thanks for your constructive review.
First of all I am the first person to admit that our food is not fast. As it says all over my restaurant ‘WE DONT SERVE FAST FOOD, WE SERVE GREAT FOOD AS FAST AS WE CAN’
We do everything fresh and from scratch which is why we are so busy but from time to time it can also be a problem things down in the kitchen.
Saying that as you stated your wait was 55 minutes I thought this was excessive so I investigated further by looking at the checks from last night.
You ordered a well done Sirloin Steak and two classic burgers. We always advise that a Well done steak takes a minimum of 30 minutes.
We put the times of orders on the checks as they go into the kitchen. Your order went in at 18:16.
Your bill was issued at 19:17. So unless you ate in 6 minutes I can’t see how it was possible that you waited 55 minutes for your food to be served.
I do believe you may have waited over the 30 minutes that we state for a well done steak which I apologize for.
I’m glad you enjoyed the food.

King regards