other travellers have booked this property
The Queen Bedroom The Master Bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
Stairs
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

EBDTS
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
“Wouldn't recommend”
Reviewed 21 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

To be fair to the owner I get the feeling he is new to the accommodation letting business and he has a lot to learn. We were very disappointed. Yes, it's a budget accommodation, but we stayed in five places on this trip and all of the others were absolutely miles better. On the plus side the accommodation is conveniently situated near the coast road and has parking right outside (not in a garage as per the details tab). You can easily be here within an hour of landing at Malaga.
We stayed two nights. Before we left we wrote a list of things we weren't pleased with. These included:
Advertised and confirmed by the owner as B&B but there is no breakfast provided.
Towels were 'crispy' like cardboard rather than crisp and fresh - there was only one provided in the double bedroom. We used our own beach towels. There were no curtains on either the showers or the main windows - the room was not overlooked but the light came beaming in once the sun came up - don't stay here if you need your bedroom dark. The mattresses were way too soft. There is a terrace but ithere were no table/chairs to sit out on it. It was 38C yet we were only provided with the remote to operate the AC once we asked for it. Two bedrooms are adjacent but there is only one AC for both which is controlled from the main room only.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Convenience to Malaga airport
Liked least: Said it was B&B then no breakfast provided. Generally disappointed all round.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
30 Jul 2015
I definitely have a garage. I think the parking on the street in front of the house is just as good as the garage. I don't quite get why this is a problem, but all you need to do is ask and I am happy to open the garage for any customer. The towels and the bed sheets are washed using a 3.5-4 hour hygene wash program every time and I don't think they would stand in the corner upon trying. And again, if you need extra towels, all you need to do is ask. I am sorry that I haven't developed mind reading capabilities. There are blinds in the rooms. The matresses were too soft? I thought matresses are meant to be soft. Everybody is welcome to sleep on the floor if necessary. Maybe that is going to be hard enough. There are chairs and tables in the rooms. Everybody is free to take them outside to the terrace. I don't understand why it is worded like I refused to give the customer the remote to the air conditioning system. As a conclusion, I would like to emphasize that I can't read anybody's mind and it is a bit sad that somebody having a holiday rather sits down and writes things about the crispiness of towels instead of enjoying his holiday.

Travellers are raving about these Benalmadena hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing