Hotel La Fonda(Benalmadena)
US$187
  • Free Breakfast
US$135
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

Pension Serramar(Benalmadena)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$69
US$92
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$199
US$176
Sunset Beach Club(Benalmadena)
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsduplex suitea small boutique hotelbeautiful hotelon arrivalfive star hotelprivate beachthe costa del solwelcome drinkrooms are largespecial thankshalf boardcooked breakfastchocolate fountainsun loungerswould highly recommend this hotelsea viewfantastic stay
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

An absolutely fabulous trip!

I recently stayed at the amazing Vincci Selección Aleysa in Benalmádena Costa - what a brilliant hotel.

An unbelievable experience. I am a regular traveller, but this is the first time I have ever given feedback on a hotel - this venue deserves a special special mention. Aleysa is a truly incomparable experience, and without a doubt this has to be the best hotel on the Costa del Sol, possibly even in Spain. It’s friendly staff and first class service were faultless - nothing was too much trouble.

I stayed with three of my friends who booked on my behalf, they booked the stylish penthouse, a spacious and tastefully decorated suite offering all the comforts. The hotel’s description was perfect. A beautiful lounge, two large bedrooms with King size beds, flat screen TVs, luxurious bathrooms, one with a relaxing massage system incorporated, and fully equipped kitchen. The fabulous terrace equipped with sun loungers offered amazing panoramic views out to the Mediterranean and across to the popular Puerto Marina. The Panoramic Penthouse with probably 200 m2 or more occupies the entire floor, we stayed in the wing where the restaurant is located.

The location is perfect, well situated and convenient for exploring the area. I will definitely be returning to Aleysa Hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
VincciAleysa, Director de Recepción at Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Trischa2018,
Thank you very much for writing your first review on Trip Advisor about Vincci Aleysa! We appreciate you taking your time to write such a positive comment about the hotel and our Panoramic Penthouse, we are delighted to know that you left after living an unbelievable experience.
Your description to our Penthouse is perfect! Our intention for this magical room, which offers breathtaking views to the Mediterranean Sea is not other than just make you forget all your worries and stress from the very first moment you arrive and enjoy so much that you can create special memories to treasure forever!
Our staff always tries to make our guests feel just like at home, with a friendly but professional service making you feel as comfortable as possible; your perception of them with a faultless service makes us proud of our team and makes us keep working on the same direction, I will be happy to forward your words to them.
I will be delighted to welcome you back to Aleysa in a not so distant future. In the meantime allow me to remain at your entire disposal for anything else you may require.
My very best regards,
Sophie Lobato
Front Office Assistant Manager

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Forgot to review this in July 2018 but, as it was so good, we are returning again this July to celebrate our next wedding anniversary. The places oozes class, the staff and service superb, the restaurant fab without the silly fussy dress codes you get in other smart holiday hotels i.e. smart dress shorts are allowed for evening meal. Can't recommend the place high enough - especially as they honoured returning customer special price pledge when we booked for this year. Go on, treat yourself to some top top luxury!

Stayed: July 2017
VincciAleysa, Front Office Manager at Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear guest

Thank you very much for your lovely review. I presume you meant July 2017 but we are really delighted to know that even though time has passed you still want to share your experience with others.

As you well mentioned we always like to reward our repeat guests in every sense, starting from offering an special price to take care of all their preferences to make their stay memorable.

We would love to welcome you back in a not so distant future.

My best regards

Maria Montaño

Reviewed 22 April 2018

This hotel is the only 5* hotel in Benalmadena and it is worthy of every star!
It is situated overlooking the sea, has a small pool, a fantastic restaurant serving the most amazing food, lovely outdoor area to sit for lunch or drinks in the evening.
The staff and the service they provide is the best you can get. We had a duplex room which was very special with everything you would expect from a 5* Hotel. They contacted me before hand and asked if we had any special requests also offering all sorts of extras to make our stay special and pillow & mattress menu. They offer a service where they will store any personal belongings for you ready for your next visit to save you having to take it home, and most amazing of all they have a courtesy car that is available I think for up to 6 hours for FREE you only pay for the fuel. Didn't have time to try out the spa but will definitely going back again

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
VincciAleysa, Front Office Manager at Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Shanti,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to receive positive reviews like yours.

As you well mentioned our Suite Duplex rooms are very spacious with the best views to the sea from the private solarium.

Indeed, we have an storage space for our guest's left luggage. This help them plan their next trip in the smoothest way possible. Feel free to ask for more information on your next visit. Maybe in this time you will have enough time to visit our lovely spa.

We will be delighted to welcome you back again in a not so distant future.

My warmest regards,

Reviewed 19 April 2018

The best hotel experience we have ever had!. Picked up at the airport which I had pre-arranged with the hotel in a nice black Merc people carrier. Met at the hotel door, shown round the hotel which is immaculate. We were given drinks and some lite bites till our room was ready...I could go on and on here but to keep it short this an amazing hotel with amazingly friendly and helpful staff - you need to visit this hotel, we will definitely be back. Thanks to the hotel and staff for making my wife's 50th birthday very memorable.

Room Tip: All rooms face the sea, we had a garden terrace which leads directly on to a grassed sun bathing area with a small pool
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear guest.

Thank you very much for writing this lovely review on Trip Advisor.
We are delighted to know you have enjoyed our services and facilities as well as our lovely and friendly staff which we think is the key of everything.

Hopefully it won't be long until you come back and visit us again here in sunny Aleysa.

My best regards,

Reviewed 13 April 2018

We have been living mostly in Spain for many years now. In our city Benalmadena, Malaga, there is 5 star hotel Vincci Seleccion Aleysa Hotel Boutique & Spa.

One day we decided to take a break, go down the hill and test the hotel. The day was the 16th of January 2018 and gladly we had were nice sunny day. I even took sun on the balcony. The hotel located just in the beach front.

The trip was really worth of the price, because we had low season price. I do not know would I pay the high season prices, I think they are over of my budget. The hotel was beautiful with good services. We had half board and that was OK. Breakfast was brilliant. The restaurant is well situated with good views to the sea. There are pools in the gardens. Luckily we got a room upgrade to a two level room. It was fabulous.

We like to thank the hotel for the experience we had. Hopefully we get someday an invitation from the hotel to renew the visit.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Kari K

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your impressions with us on Trip Advisor. It is always a pleasure to know our guests enjoyed their stay as well as our facilities and service.

Even though this was only for one night, it was just enough for you to treat your self with a memorable day.
Allow me to inform you that we are open all year round. Of course prices are different in the summer but you can always enjoy a lovely sunny day in December or February.

We will be delighted to welcome you back in our property at your earliest convenience.

My best regards,