“Rude Employees ”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #8 of 12 Restaurants in Meridian
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

A customer in front of us placed his order and while he was waiting the employees started loudly making fun of his order. They didn’t clean their utensils in between orders. I don’t recommend stopping here unless you have no other option.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

They can make salads also for a resonable price. Nothing special but a good lunch for a fair price. Clean friendly surroundings.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

processed everything - I can feel the cancer growing - I know several people that have gotten sick eating here - It's sad that this is even a choice for such a lovely little town

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Very good food and service. They have a clean restroom as well as clean tables. The staff is Texas friendly.

Reviewed 7 July 2015

My husband and I stopped here recently, starving! The ladies behind the counter were so sweet and helpful, making our sandwiches so quickly. They were delicious. The restaurant was cool and clean and so was the bathroom! WOW! Thank you so much for a great meal. We got back back on the road in no time. We appreciate it!

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!