“Great atmosphere, nice relaxing time.”
Review of Frog and Onion Pub

Frog and Onion Pub
Cuisines: British, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: The Frog & Onion Pub is Bermuda's most unique Pub. Housed in the mid 18th century Cooperage in the historic Royal Naval Dockyard. The menu features a selection of Traditional English style pub food, innovative entrees and seafood. Home to Dockyard Brewing Company, Bermuda's only brewery.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice variety menu. Great craft bermudian beer! Typical tourist area prices. A lot of different mixed drinks and specialty drinks. You get to keep the glass with most drinks ordered. Nice small little shop also selling shot glasses, t-shirts and other souvenirs. Very cool pub to visit and relax while having a drink or bite to eat .

1  Thank scott p
Reviews (1 259)

14 - 18 of 1 259 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our table ordered but didn't finish the wings, mushroom soup and garden salad. The only good part of the food was the grilled shrimp. Bermuda has to bring in virtually all their food so... I'm a huge fan of American IPA's, unfortunately F&O's locally brewed beers all fell short. The 6 glass sampler was below par, maybe I just don't appreciate the British brews. I suggest they cruise to Baltimore and learn from the best brewery ever, Heavy Seas?! I would not go back here, look for somewhere else to eat, you will do better on your cruise ship.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Go everytime im in Bermuda, nice place, good local beers (draft). And other 'funny' cocktails. Good to eat and take a few drinks. If you are on a cruise ship, wont miss it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Being a beer snob, I enjoy trying restaurants that brew their own, went their one evening with my family, yes they gave you free wifi(password changes every hour), but that being said, I got an ipa pint size at that. After enjoying a so so beer (which does not have a percentage of abv(alcohol content) listed by the way none of the ones they make do, which is in my opinion is bad form for any brewery. I was surprised/shocked to get an $11 tab I never have paid that for beer unless it was in a 24oz bottle. Not returning, but inside area was worth a looksy.

1  Thank funlver007
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I really enjoyed our lunch at the Frog and Onion! We enjoyed a flight of their different beers and had a great meal. Some of my friends had the pot pies, and I had a delicious fish sandwich. The french fries were excellent and none were left behind. I loved the decor of the restaurant, it felt like we were in an old English pub, complete with fireplaces, huge carpets and many coats of arms. Definitely come here if you are in the Dockyard!