“Dolphin Encounter”
Review of Dolphin Quest

Dolphin Quest
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Quest Bermuda, located at the historic National Museum of Bermuda, brings people and dolphins closer than ever in fun, interactive dolphin encounter programs for all ages. This unique experience is on-of-a-kind in Bermuda. A Dolphin Quest encounter program is great for everyone from kids to honeymooners! Reservations can be made up to one year in advance. A portion of the proceeds from all Dolphin Quest encounter programs supports vital marine education, conservation and scientific study. TripAdvisor Certificate Excellence winner in 2017, 2016 and 2015!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Steve, my husband & I visited Dolphin Quest Bermuda recently & did the dolphin encounter. We were impressed by the knowledge & care of the trainers when we had the privilege of meeting & swimming with the dolphins. They are amazing creatures - so endearing & highly intelligent. A very special experience - thank you in particular to Becks. If we could give you 6 stars we would.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
All reviews
"dolphin encounter"
in 30 reviews
"swimming with the dolphins"
in 33 reviews
"take photos"
in 7 reviews
"hand signals"

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I have always wanted to swim with Dolphins and I'm so happy that I had my experience at Dolphin Quest. It was a beautiful and well kept place. All of the staff I meet were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. You can tell that they truly love what they do. They made sure that everyone had a wonderful experience. My aunt who I went with wasn't comfortable going all the way in the water but the staff adapted the program to make sure she had a great experience in a manner in which she was comfortable. Getting to be close to the dolphins gave me such a better understanding of just how social and intelligent these beautiful animals are. I will never forget this experience and will defiantly do it again if I have the chance. I will only visit a place like Dolphin Quest that has high standards for the care of their dolphins. This was worth every penny. Only regret is that I didn't go for the longer program. Although I didn't feel the 30 minute program was too short I just would have loved to spend even more time there. Also I suggest leaving time after to explore the museum. I would also suggest buying the digital version of all photographs. At $155 it may seem like a lot but I got around 90 high qualtiy photographs. This was the highlight of my vacation.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

My son and grandchildren always wanted to swim with the Dolphins!! The staff were fabulous and made certain each person got to enjoy the experience!!! The little guy loves

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Swimming with dolphins was number one on my bucket list as they are my favorite animals, and was given this opportunity as a gift for graduating college. I can honestly say I was slightly disappointed. As everyone else has said, definitely pricey for what you actually get to do. During our half hour, we had to get out of the water 3-4 times and wait because they said the dolphins weren't focusing on us and that was a sign to them that they did something wrong. Was happy to hear that they use positive reinforcement, but for the money, I was disappointed that we didn't even get the full 30 minutes. In addition, you can be with up to 5 other people so they also take time giving everyone 1-on-1 time by taking pictures with the dolphin. Most of what we did was pet the dolphin and watch them swim under water. I agree that they should definitely give one picture included. I asked to have one picture printed to see what it looked like because I read some complaints about the ink jet, and I absolutely waited longer for one picture printed than I was interacting with the dolphins and I didn't even but it because the picture did not look good from the ink jet. They supply a personal locker, water shoes and goggles. If you have the money, great! I just remember when I was younger I got to pet and feed Dolphins in Sea World and I think that was similar to what I got to do for $250 except I stayed dry.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 June 2018

This was an awesome experience and one that my family of 4 have always wanted to do. we all agreed that it was worth it! Although its a bit pricey, it helps knowing that some of the money goes back to these beautiful creatures. The photos are extra, so i paid $48 for 3 photo package, and there are all different packages. The entire staff were all friendly and helpful. Definitely do this while in Bermuda! while in the water they give you a life vest, water shoes and snorkel mask and a free locker to store your belongings