other travellers have booked this property
Balcony 2 Bedroom 1
Bathroom 1
Bathroom 2
HAll 1
HAll 2
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Bratucu M
“Untrustworthy”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The owner gave me a 2 star review. He characterized me as "one step away from terrible guest". All the quotes in this review belong to him. I'm mentioning that the apartment is nice and well placed, in a good area of Athens. The overall conditions vere average to good. However, the owner is a difficult person, whom I have not seen face to face at all and communicated to only by messages.
I respond punctually to each of his complaints,which I find absurd :
1. "Every single room of the apartment was smelling cigarette (very heavy smell)". Smoking was allowed in the apartment !!! It is mentioned in the ad!!! Anyway, I did not smoke in the bedroom and ventilated the apartment before leaving
2. "The apartment left in a very bad cleaning condition". I left the apartment, after 10 days of stay, quite clean. My fiancee washed the bed linen, all the dishes were washed, the kitchen and the terrace was broomed. Obviously we did not wash the floors. I've ventilated the whole apartment. We were not obliged because it's his job to clean up the apartment after every rental, but we did it anyway.
3. "There was a fork at the door of my laundry machine. I still can not understand why and I hope the laundry machine is still functional." I do not know what this is about !? What fork?? Still, since I left and until the owner wrote the review (3 weeks) how come he did not find out if the washing machine goes ?? Indeed, a very good example of cleaning ... Maybe he washes manually?
In essence, his comments are unfounded. There were problems with communication, him not answering the phone, only SMS. Moreover, I had a problem with my car and asked him to guide me to a good service. He did not answer and I managed it myself. I thank him this way!
One last thing : his clothes were in the bedroom when we arrived and occupied 2 cupboards. This was unexpected and was not mentionedin the internet ad!
I recommend caution for those who will rent from him.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing