“Very nice calm restaurant”
Review of Ramino Resto

Ramino Resto
Ranked #66 of 291 Restaurants in Glyfada
Price range: US$23 - US$47
Description: Ramino means little copper cooking utensil in italic. In a place where the cosy of red-brown bricks and the shadings of natural copper, adds hints of luxury to an environment that combines the aura of the Newyorker and Viennese bistro. Italic, classic but also more renewed recipes along with the authentic italic products, will take you on a taste adventure driven by the high quality and creation.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Restaurant with fantastic food and a really nice atmosphere. All plates are delicious and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This meal was only early compared to the normal dining times in Athens. A wonderful end to a great day in a city steeped in history. Friendly, welcoming and professional staff delivered an excellent meal from beginning to end. Never short to top up the wine or the water, while maintaining their distance to ensure we enjoyed our experience, which we all did. Thoroughly recommend the restaurant, in the friendly district of Glyfada.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

So I told you bout the salad, feeling full I thought that my small tummy will fail me, yet the Ramino chef didn’t leave me a choice his food is the kind you don’t say no to! I surrender ... I learned today that cooking is an art! And this chef has to share his food with the world ... then we may have a chance in world peace! says a happy tummy ♥️♥️♥️

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We have visited Ramino twice during our stay in Glyfada! Best description is perfect! The food selection is superb and interesting and the food just as good!
The service more than matches - all our thanks to the guys that work there for making our evenings perfect! You are the best!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

fine italian food with many choices, most tasteful and awesome. The personnel was very kind, always taking care of everything. I noticed to the next table that was visiting the restaurant with kids, they gave them colors and paper to draw and paint until the food came, so thoughtful!