Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

from US$147,12
from US$125,00
from US$507,30
More Info
All reviews san ignacio tour company noel carlos cesar driver belize tikal attention knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2021 via mobile

We had 2 tours in San Ignacio, visiting Maya sites. Those 2 tours were really interesting, the best being the guide Leo Rosado, carefully explaining everything about the Maya civilization and buildings, it was very exciting. We are glad to have done this 2 tours which we recommend to anyone who would come to spend some time in San Ignacio

Reviewed 4 January 2021

We had a great two day trip to Tikal and Yaxha with Tikal Go. Our guide Noel was really knowledgeable, both about the Mayan history and culture of the places we visited, but also the natural ecosystems in which these sites are located. Tikal Go was flexible and adapted the itinerary to our needs and preferences. I would recommend them to anyone planning a tour in Peten.

Reviewed 3 January 2021

This company did a fantastic job! They booked flights for me, arranged a driver to pick me up from my apartment, and had someone waiting for me at the airport. The guide was extremely knowledgeable about Mayan people and culture. He also knew the best way to view the different structures to avoid crowds. I would definitely use them again!

Reviewed 3 January 2021

First of all-- I felt very safe in terms of the COVID19 mitigation efforts. Everyone wore masks, good hand hygiene, it was very responsible and we were in outdoor locations the majority of the time. The parks were not crowded.

We had a great tour of Tikal and Yaxha, as well as a little bit of Flores with TikalGo with Bendicto as guide and Alex as driver. Benedicto is very knowledgeable about Maya history, and the local flora and fauna and esp the birds. The team was very flexible and worked hard to help us make the most of the time we had. We really enjoyed the tour of Tikal, the sunrise in Tikal, and sunset in Yaxha. The information kept everyone (incl kids) very engaged, Benedicto did a great job of bringing together the cosmology of the sites we were seeing. I was impressed. There was a lot of flexibility to help us see as much as we wanted to (there was always a positive response to -- hey, what's over here??). The guys were also super when we had some tummy upset in one of our group, helping us learn about local herbs and plants etc; they were very caring. We did most of the tour in Spanish, but Benedicto was great guiding in English also, as one of our kids has limited Spanish.

Both Jungle Lodge and Hotel Isla de Flores were very nice, super staff, pretty and clean -- though food was best at the smaller places we stopped (the included lunches were good).

We appreciated excellent communication with Carlos to set-up the arrangements, he was very responsive, and the costs were competitive with other companies. I am very happy to recommend TikalGo to other families and groups.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

These guys did an amazing job,
And the Mirador experience was out of this world.....I am usually pretty bad at remembering typing a review, but this experience really deserve it