2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$194
View deal
Hotels.comUS$194
TravelocityUS$194
CheapTicketsUS$194
Orbitz.comUS$194
TripadvisorUS$194
Snaptravel
All reviews mary todd french press dining table fire pit walking distance projector aston lodging property hip sleep accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021

The Lincoln is a very unique place to stay. It's several small apartments comprising a compound just across the street from the picturesque Presidio County courthouse. I stayed in Room 7, which is about 800 square feet and artfully designed. When I mean apartment, I mean that. It has a living space, a full kitchen and a separate bedroom with a king bed. I found the kitchen useful as many eateries/food trucks aren't open for dinner service, so I stocked up at the nearby The Get Go grocery and cooked my meals. There's also a french press and coffee from a local roaster ready to go when you get here--I so enjoyed that. The bed itself was extremely comfortable. Check-in and check-out are seamless as well. Overall, my stay at the Lincoln was a highlight of my cross-country trip and I would recommend it if you're ever in these parts of West Texas. Thanks for having me!

Room tip: Room 7 is absolutely lovely.
Reviewed 21 August 2021 via mobile

Unique hotel. However it has its inconveniences. We stayed in Room 12. Trek to room over pavers; not for the unsteady. Spacious room, Inufficient storage for clothes out of suitcase. Well-equipped kitchen. Lots of towels. Bathtub/shower a bit treacherous to get in and out of. Good internet. No cell phone service. No lobby. Hosts are unavailable for advice on, say, directions.

Room tip: No cell service. No front desk/lobby.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert Y
Reviewed 1 August 2021 via mobile

I strongly to recommend this lodge.
Cozy and comfort and very neat livings daily stuffs. hi, I meant every dashes, silver wares, and kitchen kits, and emergency kits, etc. they prepare more enough trash bags, disinfected materials covering everything, more baths towels, and everything you are expected, and everything you didn’t expect it. and the outdoor spa is surprising me and my friends. Certainly, the grilled thing. It made me to feel Big Bend NP is so friendly and excited. My group made decision we will be back there at this fall for Big Bend trip.

Room tip: If you want to make a tour to big bend NP, The best midway and rest and relaxed spot is The Lincoln Marfa.
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 June 2021

I am not sure what this place used to be, but now it is a property with 9 (?) rental units, each with own entrance/exit to outside. Steps away from downtown Marfa (but be aware that there is NOTHING going on in Marfa except Friday afternoons through Saturday...rest of the week, Marfa is dead.) Each unit is so unique and quirky. We has kitchenette in our unit and everything worked.We stayed in unit #4 and all was fine EXCEPT the bathroom, which was small, no ventilation, smelled like mold, and fully wet (EVERYTHING in room gets wet when in shower as shower in middle of the small space), and poor slope in floor so drainage after a shower is a problem. This is only reason this place doesn't get 5-stars, and I assume other units have better bathrooms. And a warning, except for Fri and Sat, only places to eat in town are at the 2 hotels...everything else is closed.

Room tip: because of bathroom, don't pick unit #4
Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Our stay at the Lincoln Marfa was terrific. The accomodations were a good value - quite comfortable and particularly spacious.
Breakfast with the kitchenette and bar-height dining table set a great family tone to kick off our days.
We really enjoyed their French press coffee.
The owners are pleasant and very helpful.

Date of stay: March 2021