“Fried Mushrooms...yum! ”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on the way to Bandera.
Order the fried catfish lunch special. Big thick piece of catfish and their green beans were great. My favorite was their fried mushroom. The mushrooms were big.
My husband order the chopped sirloin. That was good too.
Check this place out when you’re driving thru.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We had the chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and fried okra. The portion was huge and so delicious and tender. We also had a side salad and kids burger. The star of the meal was the CFS! We will go back to this restaurant. The warm bread served prior to the entrees was tasty too!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

On our drive home from San Antonio to Houston -- started getting hungry. Took the Luling exit to see what we could find. Glad we did! Had hamburgers and an onion brick at Blake's. Onion rings were delicious -- not greasy (loved the spicy sauce with it). The hamburgers were fresh, big, and delicious. Will definitely stop here again when we find ourselves in the Luling area.

Reviewed 6 May 2018

I had a Swiss cheeseburger with mushrooms and a side salad. The burger was fabulous. The salad was decent sized too. I felt like I was eating really quality food. The service was very good also. The reason I gave a 4 star was the bathrooms for sure needed updating and there was no ketchup in the container. Also a little mildew on my small tomato but that can happen any where. It was the polishing that was needed. Overall a really good traveling lunch experience.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended and was not a disappointment. Cool place, very friendly staff and good food. I had the all you can eat catfish and popcorn shrimp. Nice fresh, hot, crispy food! The catfish was presented with nice big pieces and the shrimp were tasty, meaty and large for popcorn variety. The onion rings were great. Hand cut and breaded.. very good. Nice experience.