“Only go if Brogan is there!”
Review of Walk-On's

Walk-On's
Ranked #39 of 637 Restaurants in Lubbock
Reviewed 28 June 2018

First time I arrived in Lubbock I decided to try Walk Ons. I was sat at a booth and waited 20 minutes and no one came to greet me. I informed the manager how angry I was at the horrible service and promptly left. I have not been back since. However, several months later, I decided to give this place another try. I have heard repeatedly how wonderful the food was but have not gotten the chance to try the food due to the horrible experience I had previously with the waiting staff.
The second time coming here has definitely made up for the horrible experience I had the first time. My waitress is probably the BEST waitress that I have ever had, and this is coming from someone that has worked in the food and beverage industry for 10 years. Brogan (sp?) is absolutely AMAZING! She is extremely attentive, great attitude, and has been able to make us laugh several times while being here. I will definitely be back to this establishment just because of her.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Our family ate here after some weekend baseball games. Place had a fun and lively environment. Our waitress was great with quick service and didn't make us wait on refills. The food was good..we tried the burger, grilled chicken salad and

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Let me start off by saying that I didn't know what to expect before I entere, and I typically avoid places with scantily dressed waitresses (Hooters - why go if the food is that bad??), but this place could change my stance on that, because the food was really good.

More of bar scene than restaurant, but the staff were friendly (and gorgeous), and they have a good selection on the menu. I went with some sort of seafood combo, and was surprised at the ample amount of food. Great tasting, without a long wait.

I would return here again if/when I'm in Lubbock again.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Went reluctantly thinking it was a sports bars with fried foods. Was seated quickly and well taken care of by the staff. Greatly impressed with menu. Wife had blackened catfish atachaflaya and I had Blackened Mahi something? Both dishes were incredibly wonderful. Well worth the the visit. Will definitely return on the next visit.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Walk-On's is a sports bar / restaurant with a slant more to sports bar. The atmosphere is nice, not terribly noisy and the place was pretty busy both times we went. After a full day of work, we got tired of reading reviews to find a place close by to eat. Walk-On's has a happy hour, food and AC. All three were welcome.

Happy hour was a bit deceptive. Whatever the special is for happy hour margaritas is not what we were expecting or ultimately charged. Same issue with drinks the following day.

Food was good. We didn't have any complaints. Service was good.

We wanted a place to eat, have a drink and relax. We liked it well enough the first time we gave it a second chance mostly because of time, our level of fatigue and lack of energy to find somewhere else to go that night.

We found another place the third night.

While OK, I found it to be about average with similar sports bars. Good for what they do but nothing extra special. It is doubtful we will go back and will find somewhere else on our next trip.

Been to Walk-On's? Share your experiences!