“Great Margaritas”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I really like Christina’s. The food is always good. They have the best peach or mango frozen margaritas. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I used to order the Tilapia with brown garlic sauce which was excellent!
Classy place with great food always!
Need I say more.
Try them - You'll probably love them too!

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Cristina's has a good selection of traditional Mexican dinners and features wonderful chips and salsa with every selection. I particularly like the taco salad.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Great fresh & tasty food, wonderful service and atmosphere to share with friends.The prices are very competitive. Portions are great.

Reviewed 24 January 2018

Girls day after wedding dress fitting. Good thing we went AFTER! The margaritas are among the best I've had. Avocado soup is delicious. I don't think there's anything on their menu you can go wrong with. And you MUST order dessert. I believe it was a cheesecake, but it came with it's own little shot - nice touch! Service was above & beyond!