Lakeway Resort and Spa(Lakeway)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$276
Holiday Inn Express Lakeway(Lakeway)(Great Value!)
US$179
Sonesta Bee Cave Austin(Bee Cave)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$168
US$160
US$144
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$113
Free cancellation until 28/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$193
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$217/night.

TripAdvisor
All reviewslake travislakeway areawaffleshill countrycomplimentary breakfastbee caveeasy accesswould definitely stay here againsmall poolroom was cleanc unitthird floorfresh fruitexcellent locationnice hoteleach morninggreat place to stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great location...Whataburger next door, HEB & CVS across the street, gas station next door. And chain stores just around the corner. Handy location for wedding events over a long weekend. I was less than 10 mins from everything.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

At first I am hesitant that I will not be able to stay long here but as soon as I enter the hotel the place is so clean and organized. Front desk is so friendly and helpful. She help me what I need and get my room ready. I like my room. It was quiet and not be able to hear the party at the pool. Room is very spacious and very clean. I stayed the same room for my 4 weeks of stay here in Lakeway. Love it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Nice clean and friendly place to stay. We enjoyed our stay, our family was accommodated and well taken care of. Rooms were nice and roomy, restrooms clean and breakfast was awesome. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Reasonable prices, above average service, super staff. Rooms are always very clean as are the hallways. Staff treats you like family. And the complimentary breakfast is so very convenient! We always stay here when we need a room in town.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018

Great property tucked away and great customer service! Kirt won’t steer you wrong!! You definitely will like location and plenty of eats around and a grocery store across the steeet! Can’t beat having a whataburger in walkable distance

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends