“Best sandwich ever!”

Roscoe's Smokehouse
Ranked #25 of 144 Restaurants in Keller
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited Roscoe's Smokehouse with our son. He recommended a grilled chicken sandwich with bacon and cheese. It was AMAZING! The sides were outstanding as well. My wife agreed it to be the best sandwich she had ever tasted. The employees were very nice and quite helpful. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

been there a couple of times. friendly place. the bar side is where the actions is. the food good, I like it batter that the BQ chain that's down the street.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Formerly the Feedstore in what was originally 'Up in Smoke', we tried this for the first time last night and will be returning. The sliced beef brisket was tender, juicy and with a great flavor, I didn't even need the BBQ sauce. I had the sandwich with hand-cut fries which were better than good (they also offer sweet potato fries). Others of the party settled on the 'Deadbeat' sandwich with potato salad and raved about it. Dining room side is semi-self service and bar side has table service. Full service bar with a number of beers offered on tap. Plenty of TVs to follow sports action, too. This is a no-frills joint and will require a return trip.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Closest replacement for the old Up In Smoke BBQ. Some of same staff and cooks make it work well. Love the ribs!

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We were looking for some good BBQ and my Son-In-Law suggested this place. He was right!
I got the plate with a bit of everything, ribs, brisket, chopped brisket, sausage, and chicken. Everything was excellent. Ribs were perfect, brisket tender, sausage and chicken great. Came with choive of two sides so I had the potato salad which was very good and the fried okra which was cooked just right and piled high. It was all way more than I could eat, and that's a problem I seldom have.
Everyone else had either the sliced or the chopped brisket sandwiches and fries. The sandwiches were piled with meat and in truth we could have done with just one order of fries there were so many. I don't think anyone could finish their plate there was so much food.
The bbq sauce served on the side was very good as well.
For what yoi get the price isn't bad at all. My plate of everything and two sides wasn't even $15 and is well worth ever cent.
We'll certainly be going here again.