“Best”

Ranked #89 of 629 Restaurants in Irving
Cuisines: Soups
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Where do I start. You simply make your own salad. You go in and pick the type of lettuce you want and then any toppings you prefer. All fresh ingredients btw. The meats are an extra charge but you won’t be disappointed. It’s amazing here. I’m in love lol

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I LOVE this place, best wraps/salads around so fresh and yummy! you go in and tell them if you want wrap or salad, choose your greens, toppings, dressing, protein,pita chips, its just awesome. We need one in OFallon Missouri would be a huge hit!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Very clean. Great service. Great location. Affordable and fresh veggies. What more can you ask for? Bottled drinks available or different varieties of teas as well.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Clean, bright, healthy salads with lots of selections for ingredients and dressings. Low calorie options. Good prices. One of our favorites.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

What I like best is the friendly service and fresh food. Everyone seems to care about you and they are very polite. The salad was delicious and I will be back many times. I was bit taken back by the cashier, however, when I gave her my money and I was due back some change under a $1, and didn't get it, and she walked off and said thank you. I did see a large jar of coins by the cashier and I thought, "Ok, that's where my change went for a good cause." BUT let ME put it in there." So, my thought was whether MY change made it into the jar or into the cashier's pocket at some point. Next time, I'll be watching and won't let this go. Luckily, I loved the salad so much that I was not too concerned, but it won't happen a second time. Thanks for a fresh salad! I ask the owner now...do your know what is happening here?

Been to Salata? Share your experiences!