Hampton Inn & Suites Hutto
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 Round Rock(Round Rock)
View Hotel
All reviewsround rockreal foodtoll roadsoftball tournamentgreat hotelaustin areabreakfast hoursexcellent staybreakfast choicesking suitecomplimentary breakfastrooms are clean and comfortableearly checkhave stayed here several timesclose proximitystayed two nightswould recommend this hotel to anyone
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel should get a 5 ! The room was clean, well maintained, and quite large. The price was a bargain for comparable rooms in the area.

BUT.....

there are train tracks a few blocks away from this property, and the trains make use of these tracks pretty much all day and night. The noise itself is not terrible, it's the ground rumbling kind of like a small earthquake. Makes sound sleep near impossible.

I know it's not the fault of Hampton/Hilton, but I will find a different place to stay should I find need in this are again. Also, I can't recommend this location to others.

In the meantime, I'll crank up Aerosmith for fond memories of my sleepless night in Texas.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a great new hotel in Hutto! It's close to Austin, close to Waco, and yet it feels like it's out in the country. The place was clean, new, and nice. The breakfast was great as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Hutto!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Room was filthy. like someone missed cleaning it. there was urine in the bathroom still. towels were everywhere. hair all over shower walls. lotions and shampoos all out like someone had just left room and were going to come back

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is newer, so the rooms are in good shape. However, the housekeeping team needs to do a better job. My ice bucket had water in it and no bag. The night stand had spill stains on it. The important areas were clean but they obviously don’t go above and beyond flipping the room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Erin B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hutto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

My sincere apologies for the unsatisfactory cleaning of your guest room. This is not how we perform. Thank you for your comments. This helps us to know where we can improve on.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel seems like it is new, so with that respect I can't complain. However, it is located directly accros​s the railroad train tracks. I didn't know this until when we return late into the evening. The train passed at 9PM​, 11PM​, 1AM​, and around 6AM​. My wife, my kids, and I DID NOT GET ANY SLEEP! I told the manager of my experience and he said that next time get a room that's not facing the tracks. He was so rude and I felt he should not represent the Hilton experience. I certainly do not feel I should have paid for that horrible experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you foe your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!
Yes, Hutto is a Train town..... With the train being near by we understand this can be a disturbance for some guest.
My sincere apologies for the response from our staff not being to your satisfaction, however, we have observed from many guest, that a room on the backside of the hotel facing away from the tracks can help minimize the sound of the train.
Again, we do thank you for your comments.