All reviewsround rockreal foodtoll roadsoftball tournamentaustin areabreakfast hoursgreat hotelbreakfast choicesexcellent staycomplimentary breakfasthotel is cleanclose proximitystayed two nightsroom keyeasy accessnorth austinwaffles
Reviewed 28 March 2018

What a great new hotel in Hutto! It's close to Austin, close to Waco, and yet it feels like it's out in the country. The place was clean, new, and nice. The breakfast was great as well. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Hutto!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Room was filthy. like someone missed cleaning it. there was urine in the bathroom still. towels were everywhere. hair all over shower walls. lotions and shampoos all out like someone had just left room and were going to come back

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The Hotel seems like it is new, so with that respect I can't complain. However, it is located directly accros​s the railroad train tracks. I didn't know this until when we return late into the evening. The train passed at 9PM​, 11PM​, 1AM​, and around 6AM​. My wife, my kids, and I DID NOT GET ANY SLEEP! I told the manager of my experience and he said that next time get a room that's not facing the tracks. He was so rude and I felt he should not represent the Hilton experience. I certainly do not feel I should have paid for that horrible experience.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Erin B, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hutto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you foe your feedback, it is greatly appreciated!
Yes, Hutto is a Train town..... With the train being near by we understand this can be a disturbance for some guest.
My sincere apologies for the response from our staff not being to your satisfaction, however, we have observed from many guest, that a room on the backside of the hotel facing away from the tracks can help minimize the sound of the train.
Again, we do thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

When we stayed, this hotel had four high schools stay in the hotel. It appeared that there were no chaperones because during the night we heard what sounded like a here of elephants running down the hall. We opened the doors and were shocked to see at least 30 teenagers running up and down the hall. It took three calls to the very inexperienced front desk to get her to do something. That was after she gave me attitude. She was also unfamilar with the area when asking about place to go. The rooms could use light block out curtains, so the windows have sheers on them and let in a lot of light during the night. The breakfast was awesome and the daytime staff were top notch.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback!
Our hotel is located in the middle of many sports complexes, We do experience high sports teams volume here at the hotel at times.
We do apologize for the disturbance you experienced. it is our top priority to make sure each guest enjoys there stay.
This has happened a time or two that a guest may not notice the black out curtains, as they are a little hidden behind the top 2 layers, I can assure you that all of our guest rooms are equip with the black out curtains, this is a Hilton property standard.
Again, we greatly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

The room was so much nicer than the standard space. Large desk area separates the bed from the sofa and the door to the space is around a corner with the sink and refrigerator. Really enjoyed the layout. Clean, spacious - very nice. Then the breakfast was also very satisfying - eggs, sausage, waffles, fruit, cereal, pastries - they covered the bases.