2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$256
HurbUS$261
Reviews (1 024)
1 025 results
All reviews patio bar white hall front desk southern hospitality beautiful hotel valet parking downtown area great stay the room was nice great customer service convention center shuttle service parcel flores hermanos edgars rhonda
Selected filters
18 - 23 of 1 025 reviews
Reviewed 31 March 2021

Beautiful hotel. Rooms are comfortable, good hotel location and an awesome staff.
It was close to the area I needed to be. Thank you John from the front desk. He is very knowledgeable of his city. You were great!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021

Me and my partner decided to make a weekend getaway since things are looking better as far as the pandemic goes. The moment we walked in we were treated like royalty. Well we aren't but the front desk staff was and is wonderful especially John he answered our every question and made us feel at ease since we dont normally stay at such a nice place but the price really fit well within out budget.. we did notice when we walked in the hotel it looked very clean and everything had a fresh new look .. we will stay again and tell all of our friend to consider your establishment.

M and JJ

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 30 March 2021

I suggest any one going on a little getaway or work trip this is the best place to get away, they have the best hospitality and customer service. The workers should know me by now I treat them like family. Any time I stay in Houston it will be downtown at the Whitehall hotel. I just love the managers there also #1 great customer service!

Room tip: Ask for John Flores he is the best
Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2021

My boyfriend and I decided to keep it very low-key for NYE 2020. We literally had dinner and then slipped away to the White Hall as our NYE Hideaway. The Whitehall is a true jewel and it's tucked away in Midtown near all the popular restaurants and bars. Everyone at the front desk upon check-in we were greeted and it made us feel welcomed. Our room was clean and cozy enough room for me and Mr. Our stay was great just too short since we stayed only for one night. Next time we stay at the Whitehall I'm booking the entire weekend!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Sal Khatri, General Manager at The Whitehall Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us here at The Whitehall Houston for New Years Evening and for writing a review. We are happy you loved our service and that our associates made you feel welcomed. We are also glad you found our accommodations perfect for you. We wish you a Happy New Year and look forward to you staying with us again.

In the Spirit of Hospitality,
Sal Khatri

Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

Our stay at the Whitehall Houston was beyond amazing! Our experiences were beyond expectations. Room Service and staff were stupendous! Our views from our rooms were simply gorgeous with those big buildings and beautiful site seeings. My family and I had an incredible time. We recommend 10/10. We loved it can’t wait to return to Houston and stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sal Khatri, General Manager at The Whitehall Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at The Whitehall Houston and the recommendation. Your review was a pleasure to read, and we were delighted to learn that the service provided by our associates surpassed your expectations. We will enjoy sharing your compliments with our team to recognize them for a job well done. We are also happy you loved our accommodations and loved the view. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

In the Spirit of Hospitality,