Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$104
Hotels.comUS$104
PricelineUS$104
FindHotelUS$107
TravelocityUS$104
travelup.comUS$126
Reviews (1 880)
1 880 results
All reviews koi pond breakfast buffet self parking lobby conference freeway
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 1 880 reviews
Reviewed 6 September 2021

While living in Houston I've driven by this hotel many times when it was an OMNI and had a desire to someday book reservations there. I've since moved from Houston. My daughter was getting married in Houston. I booked a room for 2 nights double for 2 adults and 2 children. Never in my life have I booked a double room and had two full size beds. Needless to say we did not sleep well. We were very uncomfortable. The bathroom was tiny and the temperature was difficult to get to a comfortable level. We were not told there is no housekeeping. We left the room and came back to my dislike the room was as we left it. When I asked why I was told that because of Covid there is no housekeeping. Wrong answer! I asked should I just place all the trash in the hallway and should I also put the bed linen in the hallway. I was told the hotel will give me plastic bags. Sad! Sad! Sad! Someone from housekeeping did come to deliver towels and linen. I told the young lady I need fresh linen and would prefer that she make up the beds. She did and I was very grateful. I've stayed at hotels in NY, CA, Canada,ect during Covid and have always had housekeeping. Very disappointed. Could not wait to get home to get a good nights sleep.

Room tip: be read to clean your room and make your bed
Date of stay: September 2021
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2021

Greetings Sharon,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. However, we are saddened to hear that you did not enjoy your visit with us. While we have altered our housekeeping policies, our front desk team is always available to help accommodate any request you may have. We do our best to notify guests of any changes prior to arrival. Give us another chance to provide you with the wonderful experience you were expecting.

Reviewed 12 August 2021

I was not happy with the response given to me by the manage stating - due to COVID-19 housekeeping was not allow in the rooms to empty trash, make up beds etc.... but the maintenance employees were able to make entrance into the room to change a
light bulb. What is the difference? This is my report.

1  Thank F4997ONgails
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Gail,
Thank you for sharing feedback about our hotel. We are sorry that you were disappointed with your visit with us. Our team understands that guests can experience some frustration with procedures in place as a result of the pandemic, however, our top priority is the health and safety of everyone. Given another opportunity, we would like to provide you with the stay you expected.

Reviewed 10 August 2021

The facility was clean and setup very well. There were not enough trashcans in the breakout room and the lobby I was working at the audio recording station and people left cups and trash on my table. I had to use a regular bad on my hand truck for garbage. During the workshops. I called the front desk and they someone would bring water, I also asked a worker in the back hallway for water and he said he would get someone. No water showed up. I was told to unload at the front door. When I got ready to leave was told I could not load my vehicle there and to go to the back loading dock area. Other people were loading their vehicles. Finally I was told I could load my truck.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021

Greetings James,
It was a privilege to welcome you to our hotel. We're glad you appreciated the overall cleanliness of our property. However, we apologize for any lapse in service and the concerns you mentioned during the workshops. Our team will discuss your remarks to ensure future visits will be exceptional. Overall, we hope you had a pleasant experience. Thanks for your review, and we'd be happy to see you again.

Reviewed 9 August 2021 via mobile

I had the best experience during my stay at the Omni!! There was a slight problem with the room I reserved so they upgraded me to the Houston Suite which was like an apartment!! It was so nice that I wanted to stay inside the entire time lol!! The manager was so kind and attentive to all of our needs, we were treated like royalty and I am very grateful for the upgrade and wonderful experience!! Thank you so much!! I will definitely be staying here again and I highly recommend the Omni!!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Greetings Crystal,
Thank you for staying at Omni Houston Hotel at Westside. We are delighted to know we provided exceptional service and we appreciate your patience as we worked through any issues you had. It's a pleasure knowing we could make your visit so enjoyable and we look forward to your next trip!

Reviewed 8 August 2021

The hotel staff is very helpful and very knowledgeable, I had a few issues and management immediately fixed it, the hotel is beautiful, lots of areas where you and your guests can just sit and relax. I not only enjoyed my stay and enjoyed the different areas of the hotel that is open for guestsbut there is a small coffee shop on the bottom floor with snacks , water, and food. great area just to sit and enjoy your stay, I had one issue I wish I knew about, totally my fault, the valet parking is charged to your account when you use it, I didnt know that , so I was handing the valet guys 20 to 25 bucks daily, when I received my final bill I was charged 21 dollars a day, again totally my fault as I just didnt know , I like tipping the hard working guys at the Omni so they desere it. I feel the manager Mr Husa is a great asset to the Omni, his leadership and training of his staff is a great value to the success of this hotel, staff members make you feel like a VIP. I will be staying at the Omni everytime I am in Houston, Mr Husa takes pride in his staff and greets the guests as they come in, this hotel should be rated at 5 Stars. Oh and the fish pond inside the lobby is a great touch to the quality of this hotel. I had a great time and I am a very conservitive rater. 5 Stars for this hotel and Mr Husa.

Room tip: try the upper floors, very quiet
Date of stay: August 2021
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

Greetings John,
We're so glad that you had a nice time with us at Omni Houston Hotel at Westside and that our friendly service was so memorable. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to correct any issues you had with our visit. It was an honor to host you and we look forward to your next trip!