2 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 856)
2 856 results
1 412
1 412
All reviews bagel shop einstein bagels shula's steakhouse lobby bar room service guest services valet parking nice hotel heart of downtown business trip convention center business hotel minute maid park toyota center enjoyed my stay conference garage
Selected filters
12 - 17 of 2 856 reviews
Reviewed 19 April 2021

Door would not close to room.
Shower faucet on the floor when we arrived.
Couldn’t control water temp in shower and leg burned.
Couldn’t take shower first night
Tv not working
movie rentals not working
AC making noise and not working
Room not clean
Overall horrible experience, will be contacting BBB

Reviewed 18 April 2021

The hotel was extremely clean. I’m picky, so that’s huge for me to say! I did not find one thing wrong with the room and I inspected it thoroughly. I look forward to staying again for business and pleasure.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 April 2021

I recently traveled to Houston for a work conference and stayed at the Hyatt. The staff was very welcoming and helpful in making sure I would feel comfortable about my stay. Definitely coming back soon.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 April 2021

Hotel was very clean and felt safe to host many different volleyball teams for Lonestar Classic Tournament. Wish the onsite dining, such as room service was available, but COVID has pretty much taken that option anywhere you stay. The room was comfortable and the location was convenient to the convention center where we played. Overall, was satisfied with my stay.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

This Hotel is so beautiful, from the minute you walk in until you check out employees treat you with respect providing the highest customer service I have experience in a while, definitely a great place to stay !