2 people are viewing this hotel
US$209
Free cancellation until 21/07/04
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Reviews (2 856)
2 856 results
1 412
1 412
All reviews bagel shop einstein bagels shula's steakhouse lobby bar room service guest services valet parking nice hotel heart of downtown business trip convention center business hotel minute maid park toyota center enjoyed my stay conference garage
Selected filters
16 - 21 of 2 856 reviews
Reviewed 13 April 2021

This Hotel is so beautiful, from the minute you walk in until you check out employees treat you with respect providing the highest customer service I have experience in a while, definitely a great place to stay !

Reviewed 12 April 2021

My family and I enjoyed our stay at the Hyatt Regency Houston. It was convenient to things we planned to do the couple of days we were there and had everything we needed. We would definitely stay here again. Thanks!

Reviewed 10 April 2021

I enjoyed my visit at the Hyatt. The staff was accommodating and knowledgable of the surrounding area. My view from the 18 th floor was spectacular. Maria at the Lobbi-Bar made my trip to Houston refreshing. She is a gem!

Reviewed 10 April 2021

Felt safe ,super clean and wonderful customer service .Im so picky,because I usually travel by myself but I’m glad I chose them.Pam in the front is amazing love her ,they definitely made me feel special especially since it’s my birthday month

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Very nice room, recently renovated. It will be nice when the restaurants and bar open for business. The location for accessibility to downtown new and Galleria area is perfect. I’m a Hyatt Gold Member and will stay here again if needed. I live in Houston with a home 50 miles north of downtown,.

Date of stay: March 2021