All reviews double tree front desk dining table full kitchen executive lounge upgraded to a suite valet staff room service self park lobby bar per day living room home away from home business trip fitness center pinky walgreens
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This hotel is truly an amazing spot in downtown Houston. I was in town for a girls trip in which the other ladies chose another hotel to stay but I chose the Double Tree and it did not disappoint me at all. The upgraded room was simply gorgeous along with the lovely view from my private balcony. I did not have any issues whatsoever. The staff was welcoming and amazing and very informative. They were accommodating to all my needs. My only suggestion is more options for parking and the be a bit more organized when it comes to the parking passes but otherwise I was very impressed. Great job and I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
hotel_mgmt_team_365, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Hi Shae,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the DoubleTree, we are delighted that your Deluxe Room with private balcony left you impressed, and hopefully made your friends a little jealous! We appreciate your high praises of our team’s exceptional service and have noted your comments regarding the parking passes. We will discuss with our team how we can improve this process. We hope to see you and all your friends next time you head to Houston for a girls getaway!

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Very pleasant and enjoyable experience in the hotel atmosphere. There are all the staff of the hotel were very friendly and helpful with me and my family ,The room was excellent condition and very clean that makes me feel good and satisfying the stay. It is as at home while I m away from home. I recommend this hotel to all my friends and others

Room Tip: Very clean
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

It was a treat to welcome you to Houston while visiting your great-grandson. We are elated that our welcoming atmosphere, friendly service, and well-appointed rooms made you feel at home, and appreciate you recommending us to friends, family, and fellow travelers. It would be our pleasure to serve as your home-away-from-home on future trips to the area and look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel has been newly remodeled. The lobby area is very spacious. The bar area is open and nice. The food here in the bar area is actually very good as well. The breakfast on the second floor is very good. My waiter Kona was very helpful and tentative. He suggested the buffet which I do not normally get and I was pleased with the selections and quality of the food. The fruit bar was amazing.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
hotel_mgmt_team_365, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

It was a pleasure to have you join us while in Houston, and we are delighted to learn that your stay was excellent. We appreciate you noting that Kona’s helpful service and spot-on recommendation of the Full American Breakfast Buffet started your morning right, and we are further elated that you had the chance to relax and enjoy a meal in the lobby bar. Thank you for sharing your DoubleTree experience, and we look forward to welcoming you again one day soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

This beautiful hotel is a perfect choice for any traveler. Impeccable service from a delightful and welcoming staff from the valets to the front desk. Pinky and Sabrina, in particular were extremely efficient, courteous and attentive to my needs on this business trip. Also a fantastic outdoor pool and great location.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
hotel_mgmt_team_365, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites Houston by the Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2018

Hello Marcia,

It is wonderful to read that the exceptional service provided by our team was a highlight of your stay. Pinky and Sabrina truly personify hospitality, and we appreciate you noting their friendly and attentive service. We are also delighted to learn that our outdoor pool and all the shopping, dining, and entertainment in the Galleria area allowed you to have a little fun while in town on buisness. We hope you will visit us again next time your travels bring you to Houston.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Great service always prompt service
Cool guy!!! I ordered food and he brought it up set it on table very helpful!!!! Even brought extra cookies
Remember to ask for Josh your drink will be strong and a smile!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your in-room dining experience, we are glad our team’s helpful service made it a great one. Josh is definitely a superstar, and we appreciate you applauding his efforts! We hope to see you again next time you are in Houston for another exceptional experience.

Take Care,