“ExecuCar booked from HOU to Cruise Port”
Review of Super Shuttle

Ranked #37 of 56 Transportation in Houston
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The service of Super Shuttle and ExecuCar is absolutely terrible. I booked and paid for ExecuCar SUV service to pick myself and my family up from HOU and transport us to the cruise port in Galveston. Issues we experienced:
1. We booked an Executive SUV to pick us up but received a standard shuttle bus with poor AC, it was an old worn out shuttle (the shuttle driver admitted that they have been taking ExecuCar rides for the past couple months essentially Super shuttle takes your money and promises an Executive SUV then when you arrive they put you in a trashed shuttle van.
2. I contacted dispatch and they transferred me twice giving me the run around only to end up transferring me to an automated service that gave me a web address to report my incident.
3. I submitted my complaint and keep getting automated responses when requesting an update saying they are still reviewing the issue. I have no way of contacting a complaint center and actually speak with someone.

SuperShuttle_SMCC, Manager at Super Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello Alex, thank you for making us aware. Customer Care would like to take the opportunity to address your concerns. Send the case# to socialmedia@supershuttle.net and we'll follow up on your report. Thank you. ^RH

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a reservation for a ride home from Hobby and it was a terrible experience. Apparently, these drivers work independently, and unless there is a driver nearby and is willing to pick up a passenger, then expect to be stranded. I ended up getting a ride from an Uber driver who was only 4 minutes away versus the super shuttle driver who was never going to show up. I had already been waiting over 45 minutes. Dispatch told me that he could not find a driver nearby and he didn't know when he would be able to locate one. Just don't use this service. They are unreliable, and unprofessional. If anyone wants to use the service anyway, make sure to have a backup plan. Especially if booking an evening trip.

2  Thank Kristie J
SuperShuttle_SMCC, Manager at Super Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Kristie, this review is disappointing and we are deeply sorry this is the treatment you received. A reservation should never mean a guessing game of whether or not you will receive service you prepaid for and our team in Customer Care is ready to hear more. Send your confirmation# and feedback to socialmedia@supershuttle.net and we will follow up soon. Thank you. ^RH

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My elderly mother waited 1.5 hours for her van after an international flight. Dispatch was unhelpful. She and I were both put on hold for long waits, never to be connected to a supervisor. When I did get dispatch they were not willing to listen and only said I was yelling at them. My first question was, my mother has been sitting at the airport for over an hour and your van I reserved is not there. Where is it? Apparently, that was rude and disrespectful and yelling. My children can confirm my yelling, they were next to me. This was not yelling. I will never use super shuttle in Houston again. I doubt I will try in other cities.

SuperShuttle_SMCC, Manager at Super Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hey Jennifer, we're deeply sorry to have read your review. A late ride is not okay, and our team works to provide assistance at all times. We apologize that this wasn't your case. Please send your reservation number and feedback to socialmedia@supershuttle.net, and Customer Care will review and address this. ^ZN

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Made reservations a month ago and after arriving home after a long international flight our shuttle was late by 1 1/2 hours. Never using this service again!

Hello, we're very sorry to learn of your late shuttle from a long flight. We know that none of our guests would enjoy an experience like this, and we'd like to follow up with you. Please send your reservation number and feedback to socialmedia@supershuttle.net so our team can look into this. ^ZN

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I requested a pickup from my hotel, and even called the previous day to confirm. The shuttle never came. I called the hotline, which put me on hold for 15 mins before I could speak to a customer service representative. I was told that because the previous pickup had too much luggage (more than they had registered for when booking), they had decided not to pick me up. This is despite me having already paid and confirmed. All they could do now was to call a yellow cab for me.

I was promised the yellow cab would show up in 10 mins. This cab never showed (I waited for 15 mins). Please keep in mind that this is already more than 30 mins after my expected pickup time.

Manager at Super Shuttle - I have already reached out to customer service and all that was done was a refund. No explanation at all, no apology, nothing to compensate for the cab ride I had to take to the airport because you wasted so much of my time. And no promise that something like this wouldn't happen again.

1  Thank -HK-Davey-
SuperShuttle_SMCC, Manager at Super Shuttle, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Hello, thank you for your review; we're sorry to learn of your recent experience with our services. We're also disappointed to learn in your dissatisfaction with your resolution. We work to ensure quality service and our Customer Care Team would like to follow up with you. Please send your reservation number to socialmedia@supershuttle.net for the follow up. If you've filed a formal complaint online, please respond to your ticket with any questions or concerns. ^ZN