Lowest prices for your stay
US$128
Reviews (2 594)
2 595 results
1 245
1 245
All reviews filtered water rooms are small valet parking heart of downtown minute maid park coffee machine convention center astros game valet service lobby area toyota center enjoyed my stay business trip great customer service cq sabrina desk
Selected filters
13 - 18 of 2 595 reviews
Reviewed 26 April 2021

Super affordable one night stay while in Houston. Close to tons of bars and restaurants and within walking distance to Minute Maid Park. Unfortunately, I left behind a sentimental piece of jewelry thinking I had it in my bag, and Oscar and staff were extremely helpful in retrieving it and returning it to me with no issues. Would return there solely based on that positive customer service experience!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Maysoon Miller, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback! I am glad we were able to provide you with a great experience and do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Club Quarters in the very near future! Sincerely,

Reviewed 26 April 2021 via mobile

The parking was ridiculous. The front desk person was not very informative. The mattress was old , my husband and I kept rolling to middle of mattress.
Not sure what is going on there.
The website showed it had parking but it was specific.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear evamW6364EQ,
Thank you for your feedback! I'm sorry to read that the room type booked did not meet with your expectations and that you were disapointed on your overall stay. We offer valet parking at the hotel as well as two self parking options right across the street. We hope will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Club Quarters in the very near future! Sincerely,

Reviewed 24 April 2021

The staff were courteous and nice. Room was very small but was ok for me and my companion. The room was not cleaned thoroughly because I found pieces of hair (some looked like pubic hair) all throughout the bathroom and room. I had to clean and sanitize the room myself. Went to target and got some cleaning product.

Reviewed 20 April 2021

Room was not as advertised online and TV operation was terrible. However, rooms were spotless and hotel staff was very efficient. No refrigerator or microwave was provided and no meals are available in the hotel.

Reviewed 19 April 2021

Probably the worst hotel I've ever been to
The walls seem made of paper as I could literally hear everything from the rooms next to mine.
While the windows literally let you hear the city's noises (train and plows) running through your room.... not quiet at all
You don't have the chance to complain as everything tries to be automated
P