Club Quarters Hotel in Houston
US$268
US$258
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$350
Travelocity
Reviews (1 370)
1 370 results
All reviewsfiltered waterrooms are smallfront deskvalet parkingheart of downtownconvention centerminute maid parkvalet servicemetro raillight railastros gameliving roomlobby areatoyota centerenjoyed my staybusiness tripcq
FilterAll languages
26 - 31 of 1 370 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I chose to stay at this hotel for my first visit to Houston, so I could experience the downtown and have easy access to the NRG center without having to rent a car.

Top marks for location, the city train stop is a half block from the hotel and whisks you to the NRG in 15 minutes, for a 3 dollar fare ( return).

The hotel is an old classic building appointed with new mod funky interior furnishings. Rooms are smaller than most lux hotels, ( ours was a single queen) and the bathroom was smaller than desired.

What was good:
A) fresh fruit and snacks all day.
B) sparkling and still filtered water dispensers and bottles
C) free WINE happy hour mixer at 5:00

What was missing:
A)An awesome rooftop, or patio outdoor space

B) A big coffee urn in the lobby in the morning instead of the fancy coffee/cappuccino/espresso machine.... cool but a big bottleneck when people need to get going.

C) TVs are connected to WIFI, which occasionally times out.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful service from Paul and Moula!! I didn’t like the size of the room and came down and helped me take care of the rooms so I could have a comfortable stay. I got moved to a bigger room and it was quick.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed for a night in one of the small rooms and it was adequate for a night but nothing longer. We found the location very close to downtown activity. Found all areas clean and well kept.

Staff was responsive and helpful when asked and professional.

The attached Bistro was excellent. We would stay again for short visit.

Room Tip: Book a larger room for anything more than a night
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Maysoon M, General Manager at Club Quarters Hotel in Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Cherylee P,

Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us.

I am glad we were able to provide you with a great experience, and that you were able to take advantage of our great location and the Bistro.

We are sorry that the room reserved during your stay did not meet your expectations. We pride ourselves on providing thoughtful accommodations designed for the business traveler, and we do offer a range of room types in many different sizes and configurations. We sincerely hope we have the opportunity in the near future to have you stay with us again as I am certain one of our many room types would be more suitable for your next stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Maysoon Miller
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Club Quarters has everything and then some that you would expect in a 5 star hotel. I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely consider staying at a CQ in the future when possible. Friendly staff all over the hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This hotel is in a good location in Houston but the property feels old and outdated. The rooms are small and it could have been a lot cleaner ie: hair on the comforter, hair and drywall? on the floor.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business