“Youth Group of 14”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: University Place
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped here with a reservation. Excellent food! Green curry, sticky rice mango, coconut ice cream all very gooood.

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

My first time here. I just loved it!! Food is authentic and delicious, service is fast and efficient. Will come back more...

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Pad Thai and a vegetable dish. Delivered quickly to my hotel. And delivered hot. And delicious. Great job!

Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I'm new to Thai and you are probably thinking I shouldn't say is soooo amazing because I don't have anything to compare it to BUT it didn't scare me away, it made me eat it more! I have had green and yellow curry, their sampler appetizer plate, a friend tried the noodles and they were amazing! BUT ABOVE ALL.... Try the coconut ice cream with sticky rice or fried banana. SO AMAZING AND FREAKING DELICIOUS! Delivery is fast and just as good!

Reviewed 23 December 2016

This restaurant has been in business for years. I went to it, probably 20 years ago, and never returned. I decided to give it another try and ordered Pad Thai and Curried Beef. The beef was tough but the curry was tasty. The vegetables on the Pad Thai were frozen, not fresh and it was a strange mixture. I will not return. However, the staff were lovely. They had actually forgotten to put my order in (I had called for carry out) but they got it ready in a whiz and were very apologetic.