“Lunch”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #5 101 of 8 697 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Had Baby Back Ribs & Grilled Chicken. Fast service, great food. Ribs were fabulous. Good service. Older building but clean and fresh smell, except bar area, smoking allowed - to bad.

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Never been a fan of this place but gave it a second chance because my friend wanted to go for her Bday. It was pretty good got the burger and sweet potato fries. But this last time I was very disappointed. We sat in the bar area, which was empty. There was more staff in there than customers. Food took awhile to get. My friend got fish and chips, simple right? No the fillets looked old, so he sent them back. It took another long while to get the food back and the waitress said he overcooked them. I suggest not sending food out that is not properly cooked. Service is hit or miss. I had the beer pretzels and asian chicken wonton tacos, they were really yummy.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

I refrain from posting bad reviews but this place was awful.
Was there this past Saturday.
Service was terrible. Even though it was not busy, all orders took forever to arrive to the table.
Thought a few cocktails will make the visit more pleasant but they were as bad as the food.
Later I had to hand signal the waiter for our tab since he would not approach the tables he was waiting on. When we finally got the tab it was not picked up so I had to go to the waiter and hand my tab and credit card.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

We went here for Sunday Lunch.
Service was slow!

The Chicken Asian Wonton was good.
My wife had the Brisket Tacos, they were out of the crispy onions.
We asked to add sautéed onions instead!
They were under sautéed!
Why didn't they just crumble up onion rings?
The Tacos had way too much sauce on them!
If we come back, we will order the sauce on the side!
Kristen was a good wait person but she needed help!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I picked up the order to go, went back to my place of employment. My order was wrong, missing items, ect. I spoke with Kiersten SEVERAL times over the phone to bring it to her attention. She was VERY unwilling to correct the issue. At the end of the conversations about my orders she agreed to remake the WHOLE order and let me know she would tell the night manager for the next day so I can come pick it up. Well, I called and the night manager Kelby told me she’s not going to make the whole order, or certain items and that there’s is nothing else she could do. I asked for another manager she told me no, and she was not going to give it any phone numbers. I persisted and she gave me James the area managers number and told me to call tomorrow. The problem with this is 1, I’ve been inconvenienced and no one cares. 2, seems like the two ladies I spoke to had attitudes. 3, Kiersten didn’t give Kelby the correct message per the conversation me and her had the previous night and Kelbly was not willing to even call and verify the info. It’s just bad business all around. I am going to call corporate because I paid for something I never recieved them I’m treated as if my business is unimportant and unwanted. I believe because I’m black they didn’t care how I felt about the situation. I feel discriminated against and am appalled that AppleBees is still in business if this is how they are treating all of their black customers.