3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Westin.comUS$265
PricelineUS$221
Expedia.comUS$221
Hotels.comUS$221
FindHotelUS$221
TravelocityUS$221
All reviews minute maid park front desk convention center valet parking discovery green great customer service toyota center the entire staff astros baseball lobby atrium gm rita conference starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 May 2021

This hotel met all of our needs besides the room space was a bit small to accommodate our family of 5. The valet guy Raphael was a very great help to us loading our truck. The manager lady was very helpful with the room situation. The restaurant food was awesome.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experience. We will be sure to share your comments about the staff and food with our team. I truly appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you and your family in the future.

Be well.

Reviewed 1 May 2021 via mobile

The Westin Houston Downtown is top notch! The room was very clean and comfortable. The General Manager, Brian, and all his staff were very professional and friendly. We arrived earlier than anticipated. Our room was not ready but the front desk staff was quick to get us into a room so that we could relax. We will definitely come back. Thank you Brian and staff for making our stay so enjoyable!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2021

Thank you for your review! I am thrilled to see that the team was able to deliver an exceptional experience. Glad to see that we were able to get you in a room early. I appreciate your business and look forward to hosting you again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2021 via mobile

As a frequent business traveler, I definitely have my favorite brands and Westin is one of them. However, my recent experience at the Westin, downtown Houston took it up a notch. It is a beautiful property in a great part of town, across the street from Minute Maid Park. It also has a very boutique feel compared to many of the larger properties. From the minute you greeted with the wonderful “Westin Fragrance”, you are treated to a superior experience. Everyone of the staff from Yadana and Sophia in the lobby bar to the GM, Brian, made my stay a special one. I hope to be back soon, either for business or the next time my MN Twins play the Astros.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. I enjoyed our conversation at the hotel and thrilled to hear that the scent made the Westin feel like your home away from home. Looks like the Astros are hosting the Twins in early August. Please let me know if I can assist in getting room accommodations setup for you. Look forward to hosting you again in the near future. Thank you for your business. Be well.

Reviewed 21 April 2021 via mobile

Nice but a bit aged Property. Staff is nice. Still recovering from covid effect. Overtime parking is $40. Close to all good restaurants . They do not offer lounge for premium Marriott members. Breakfast is limited menu.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We truly appreciate your business. As Marriott standard we do not have a lounge but we are able to offer our Platinum, Titanium, and Ambassador Bonvoy Marriott guests breakfast in the restaurant in lieu of the lounge breakfast. Lastly, in the past couple weeks we are thrilled that we now are able to offer full options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Again, thank you for your business and hope to be able to host you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 April 2021

We received an simply incredible experience from the time we drove up with the valets, to check in and stay in a wonderful room. The staff was very friendly, downstairs at the bar and restaurant was fantastic and just a two three minute walk to Minute Maid park for the game. What a great hotel and will plan to stay there every time we are in downtown Houston...

Date of stay: April 2021
Brian Sciberras, General Manager at The Westin Houston Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2021

Dear M2363KIstevenm,

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am even more happy to hear about the positive interactions with our staff members. Thank you for choosing to stay with us.