Reviews (3 285)
3 285 results
2 118
2 118
All reviews convention center toyota center the executive lounge discovery green minute maid park sky bridge great hotel large hotel attending a conference lobby bar house of blues within walking distance self parking downtown area astros game indoor pool business trip
141 - 146 of 3 285 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Hotel is quite nice and convenient to the convention center - it has a two story connector. Room was spacious and clean. Staff was phenomenal - they really took great pride in their jobs and made sure all of our needs were met! Only problem was the Houston summer heat!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Dear Suzanne9192,

Thank you so much for recognizing our team. We appreciate you staying with us and we hope we have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I really enjoyed the personal follow-up while I stayed at the Hilton. They catered to all my needs, Water in the room, Room service needs like sheets towels and even a clogged sink. The entire interaction was on text messages and it was prompt with follow-up on my satisfaction.

I felt like a Rock Star, Felt like they truly cared about me.

Claudia (Front Desk Manager) is amazing. She is attentive and truly amazing at customer service. She ended my stay with a great feeling wanting me to come back as soon as I can. Thank you Claudia.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Nick A,

We appreciate you taking the time to share you amazing experience with so many others and tor recognize Claudia for the great service she provided you.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to be your hotel of choice whenever visiting Houston.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This Hilton is in a perfect position for visitors to the convention centre and those, like me, headed to Minute Maid Park for Houston Astros games. If your an NBA fan the Houston Rockets are also adjacent to the hotel.

This is a large hotel by any standard and all the staff I came across from Front Desk through Housekeeping were all friendly and eager to help.

My room was very good on the 14th Floor adequate for all my needs - there was some disruption to satellite television reception during the rain and storms experienced during my visit.

Breakfast each morning and a couple of evening meals were taken at 1600 Restaurant - excellent. There are several restaurants nearby to the hotel. Starbucks are onsite for those so inclined.

I enjoyed my stay at this Hilton and look forward to a future visit ...

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Oldsk8r,

Thank you for your feedback and for recognizing our team. We are pleased that you found our location very convenient particularly to Minute Maid Park and to the Toyota Center.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

It is next to convention center with indoor swimming pool at 23rd floor. You can walk out from 23rd floor to have great view of Houston sky line. Discovery green just cross street. Couple nice restaurants are also nearby. Hotel lobby looks very nice with big chihuly glass art. They have walkway to convention center. Room is clean and staff is friendly. Concierge gave us a lot of advice. Also by just walk to the parking garage at convention center, you can take free bus to theater district for shows. Although there is no connection from hotel through those under ground tunnel in Houston, but you can either get to the tunnel through four season hotel or through the shops at Houston.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear tanje1,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are pleased how well our great location worked for you on helping make for a great stay. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I was here on business for trade show at convention center. For four nights- the entire staff did a great job. From front desk to bartenders - service was friendly and prompt. My co-worker was able to qualify for access in the executive lounge which had a fantastic view of the city.

I would high recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bnvance

Dear bnvance,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight the great service you received during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Americas-Houston and for your recommendation to so many others.

We look forward to serving you again.