US$120
US$92
US$87
US$78
CandlewoodSuites
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$109
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$146
US$138
SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$125
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$144
Reviews (3 161)
3 161 results
2 035
2 035
All reviewsconvention centertoyota centerthe executive loungediscovery greenminute maid parksky bridgegreat hotellarge hotelattending a conferencehouse of blueslobby barwithin walking distanceself parkingdowntown areaindoor poolastros gamebusiness trip
20 - 25 of 3 161 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I really enjoyed the personal follow-up while I stayed at the Hilton. They catered to all my needs, Water in the room, Room service needs like sheets towels and even a clogged sink. The entire interaction was on text messages and it was prompt with follow-up on my satisfaction.

I felt like a Rock Star, Felt like they truly cared about me.

Claudia (Front Desk Manager) is amazing. She is attentive and truly amazing at customer service. She ended my stay with a great feeling wanting me to come back as soon as I can. Thank you Claudia.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Nick A,

We appreciate you taking the time to share you amazing experience with so many others and tor recognize Claudia for the great service she provided you.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to be your hotel of choice whenever visiting Houston.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This Hilton is in a perfect position for visitors to the convention centre and those, like me, headed to Minute Maid Park for Houston Astros games. If your an NBA fan the Houston Rockets are also adjacent to the hotel.

This is a large hotel by any standard and all the staff I came across from Front Desk through Housekeeping were all friendly and eager to help.

My room was very good on the 14th Floor adequate for all my needs - there was some disruption to satellite television reception during the rain and storms experienced during my visit.

Breakfast each morning and a couple of evening meals were taken at 1600 Restaurant - excellent. There are several restaurants nearby to the hotel. Starbucks are onsite for those so inclined.

I enjoyed my stay at this Hilton and look forward to a future visit ...

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Oldsk8r,

Thank you for your feedback and for recognizing our team. We are pleased that you found our location very convenient particularly to Minute Maid Park and to the Toyota Center.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It is next to convention center with indoor swimming pool at 23rd floor. You can walk out from 23rd floor to have great view of Houston sky line. Discovery green just cross street. Couple nice restaurants are also nearby. Hotel lobby looks very nice with big chihuly glass art. They have walkway to convention center. Room is clean and staff is friendly. Concierge gave us a lot of advice. Also by just walk to the parking garage at convention center, you can take free bus to theater district for shows. Although there is no connection from hotel through those under ground tunnel in Houston, but you can either get to the tunnel through four season hotel or through the shops at Houston.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HiltonAmericas, General Manager at Hilton Americas - Houston, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear tanje1,

Thank you so much for your feedback and we are pleased how well our great location worked for you on helping make for a great stay. We appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was here on business for trade show at convention center. For four nights- the entire staff did a great job. From front desk to bartenders - service was friendly and prompt. My co-worker was able to qualify for access in the executive lounge which had a fantastic view of the city.

I would high recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank bnvance

Dear bnvance,

We appreciate you taking the time to highlight the great service you received during your stay with us. Thank you for choosing the Hilton Americas-Houston and for your recommendation to so many others.

We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got an amazing deal on this hotel on Hotwire Hot Deals.

The person at check in was super friendly. He was patient and understanding as my tired little ones were getting restless. The lobby was beautiful and it was a very relaxing environment. The bar/lounge area was lively and looks like people were really enjoying it.

The room was very nice and clean. The linens were soft and the beds were comfy. The bathrooms were clean and the towels were absorbent.

The pool was so much fun and I loved that it was indoors. They had free pool noodles and kick boards to play with for the kids. There is a nice outdoor balcony that overlooks the city.

It was very close to Minute Maid and Biggio's restaurant. It is in a great location near Discovery Green.

The refrigerator could have been a little bit bigger. There were two complimentary waters in our room every day. Breakfast Buffet was good.

Overall, this hotel was great and the little ones loved it. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jessica R

Dear Jessica R,

Thank you for your review and for sharing you and your family’s great experience with so many others.

We are grateful to have had you as our guest and appreciative of your recommendation. We hope to be your hotel of choice in Houston.