Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$111
PricelineUS$111
Expedia.comUS$111
ExtendedStayUS$111
TravelocityUS$111
Trip.comUS$129
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Even though, COVID-19 made a big impact on the hotel amenities; the staff makes sure they are very accommodating. They went above and beyond to make our stay great!!!! They are very much appreciated and need more recognition!!!

Date of stay: November 2020
ESA GM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Braeswood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2021

Thank you for appreciating our team's efforts to maintain a safe environment for our guests. We are glad you were pleased with our courteous service and it will be our pleasure to share your comments with our team. Thank you again, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2020

The front desk clerk was inexperienced and gave me the wrong room, and after discovering her mistake,they had the nerves to charge me for HER error. NEVER COME HERE unless you like dirt and rudeness..

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Londonbridges99999
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Braeswood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Thank you for your review. We are sorry for the inconvenience you encountered at the time of check-in and that you did not experience our staff members at their best. We have followed up with our team to make sure we do not disappoint you in the future. Moreover, we apologize for not living up to our commitment to clean, fresh accommodations during your visit. We will share your feedback with our housekeeping department so that they are more diligent going forward. We hope you will give us a second chance to provide the hospitality you should always expect from us.

Reviewed 30 September 2020

the staff at the motel was great. the room was large and very roomy. kitchen was great except no pots and pans nor dishes ( i did not ask for any , but i would rather ask for them because of 19) bed was great except bottom sheet always came loose. location was outstanding medical center located within a few blocks. i would go back to this motel when needed. the general manager was very helpful. they do need to start the shuttle running

Date of stay: September 2020
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Braeswood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Aaron, thank you for being a guest at Extended Stay America and rating your experience so highly. It was a pleasure to know you liked not only our courteous associates and your spacious suite but also our convenient location which worked out well for your plans. We appreciate you for selecting us and look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 29 September 2020

So, the gyms are open but due to covid they decided to shut down their fitness center. Busses are going as scheduled but this hotel suspended their shuttle service to the med center. Restaurants are open but they decided to suspend their continental breakfast, and don’t even offer a bagged breakfast. I spent April and May in Manhattan doing front line medical work and at least then all the hotels had bagged breakfast. The pool is closed, although the chlorine kills all viruses. They said they’d let me into the fitness center to use the vending machines if I asked, but when I did they said the soda machine was down.

I guess the first time I realized something was wrong with management was when I checked in at 3pm and right away I called down to get plates, cups, pans, and silverware. They said they’d call back in 45 minutes when it was ready and when I had to go to work at 7pm it still wasn’t ready despite several calls about it. Then the dishwasher in my room doesn’t work. I spent a half hour trying to get it to work thinking I’m a dummy and it turns out it was disconnected. I couldn’t get on to my wi-fi. It turns out the login screen wanted my middle name for my first name and both my first and last name for my last name. My sheets were dirty when I arrived, so I asked for new ones and the front desk said they were out. I eventually did get new ones a half hour later but they don’t have blankets.

Needless to say, there’s something really wrong with management here.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
iResponze Alerts, Agency / Consultant at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Braeswood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback. It was disheartening to know about your less than pleasant experience. We are sorry for your disappointment with some of our amenities not being available during your stay due to the current circumstances. We do keep updated information on our hotel's website so our guests can be aware of what we currently offer. Please know these changes are temporary, and we look forward to reinstating our amenities and services as soon as possible. We also apologize for the issues concerning service and your suite. We will share your comments with our front office and housekeeping teams to be diligent moving forward. It is never our intention to cause any discomfort, and we hope to receive an opportunity to host you in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2020

Literally the worst place to stay due to the simple fact that all the people that live in Houston and the surrounding area already come here to party. Make noise and be a blatant nuisance. Stay elsewhere! This place is the absolute worst. The people above you have no respect at 3am when they begin stomping and it sounds like an NCAA wrestling match with many body slams ... also the drug dealers who stay here selling drugs. And not to mention the children who are screaming for their mom at 1-2am in the morning , because their mother left them in the hotel room alone in the middle of the night to do who knows what. Just save yourself the trouble , spend a little more money and go elsewhere cause the place is already full of cockroaches anyways .

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
iResponze A, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Med. Ctr. - NRG Park - Braeswood Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2020

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. Our main priority is to provide a comfortable stay for our guests, so we are sorry you were disturbed at night by noise from the other guests of the hotel. Please know, our front desk is available to resolve issues, so we are sorry we were not aware of the noise problem, as we would have been happy to try and resolve the issue or move you to another suite. Please give us another chance as we would love to provide you with a better experience and a good night's rest.