US$87
Country Inn
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$98
SpringHill Suites Houston Brookhollow(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$88
Priceline
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$249
US$232
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfront desk clerkmanager jaylow rateclean roomsflat screen tvroad constructionclose proximitygreat customer servicethe breakfast areahot watercontinental breakfastpasswordpetshousekeepingrateschannelssofa
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Room was clean and smelled good unlike some hotels in the area. The house keeping staff was super nice and showed me what I was looking for. Angie with her beautiful smile at the front desk was amazing and can't wait to come back to Houston and stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
redroofinnhoustontx, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Red Roof Inn Houston.
It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit.
Nice that you liked the hospitality and appreciating Angie.
Glad to see your positive overall observations which shall definitely motivate us to serve our guests still better.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

I been staying at this hotel over a month and have felt very comfortable. The staff in very friendly and they have have a decent lawn and doggy bags for pets! Angie and Tim are great and always make my reservations quick and easy! Out of all the other extended stay hotels in the area this red roof is the best and nicer and affordable with no extra fees for your pet which is really great! I recommend this hotel for anyone :)

Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
redroofinnhoustontx, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Your extended stay with us proves that we’re doing an excellent job for you – serving you well enough at this pet-friendly hotel that you are remaining with us when you could have chosen to stay elsewhere at any time. We’re grateful for guests like you and appreciate your extended stay. We invite you to stay with us as long as you’d like.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and very spacious. The housekeepers are friendly and nice that make sure your rooms are cleaned. The place is quiet and pool is clean. My stay was great!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to offer positive comments about our hotel. I’m glad you like our great staff, large and clean rooms and more. It’s a true pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to providing total satisfaction to you again in the future. When you need us, we’ll be here for you.

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

. friendly and welcoming staff....extra clean, comfortable beds and pillows, beautiful updated decorations, extra clean, free parking, no breakfast, flat screen TV, with alot of channels, highly recommend this motel,

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I thank you sincerely for your comments, which mean the world to me. I strive to create an excellent atmosphere for guests and am pleased to be succeeding. I especially thank you for pointing out our welcoming staff, clean and comfortable beds and more. I’ll share your positive comments with everyone on the team, and we all hope to have you with us again. We’re ready to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

The property is clean and well maintained. Angie Rodriguez, at the front desk is wonderful. She is always smiling and ready to help me out with bookings, things to do in the area, or just find answers tpo general questions that I may have.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
redroofinnhoustontx, Hotel Manager at Red Roof Inn Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I thank you sincerely for your comments, which mean the world to me. I strive to create an excellent atmosphere for guests and am pleased to be succeeding. I especially thank you for pointing out Angie, who is a true treasure for us. Thanks for noticing our clean, well-maintained rooms too. I’ll share your positive comments with everyone on the team, and we all hope to have you with us again. We’re ready to serve you again soon.